Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

HI there!

hello everyone, Im DancinHero and uhm i just found this game and im hoping to find what im looking for :)

Comments

• Welcome to our small community! I suggest you join us on discord. We get a lot of news and you get to meet different people in there :)
  • @dancinhero

Ahoj,
    nice! You've joined our family! Yeah, you should definitely check the<a href="https://discord.gg/v2Fwzaf"> Discord</a> out! Don't hesitate to ask and contribute to our community! (:
    Happy waiting!

~ Zention
  • Haroo!! Welcome to the Forums of the game! Don't worry, your not the only one new here xP (I'm quite new myself). Remember to join the discord (Zention mentioned it) where Steven sometimes chills (Steven is part of Interpid Studios). Anyways, since there hasn't been much content revealed, you don't need most of the information, but you will need to know that a gameplay video will be out soon (hopefully tomorrow). Your automatically in the draw's to win keys if you also sign up in the discord, just so you know :P.
  • @dancinhero Welcome!

[quote quote=3334]Haroo!! Welcome to the Forums of the game! Don’t worry, your not the only one new here xP (I’m quite new myself). Remember to join the discord (Zention mentioned it) where Steven sometimes chills (Steven is part of Interpid Studios). Anyways, since there hasn’t been much content revealed, you don’t need most of the information, but you will need to know that a gameplay video will be out soon (hopefully tomorrow). Your automatically in the draw’s to win keys if you also sign up in the discord, just so you know :P.

[/quote]

your automatically in the draw's if your signed up to the website, not the discord
  • aw thanks everyone :)