Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha/Beta Keys Available in June Funding?

Does anyone know for certain if the June shop will have packs with any phase of an alpha or beta key? 
Also, do you feel they should be available in the June funding, or do you feel they should be considered a "kickstarter exclusive", and why?

Comments

• Options
    I am guessing there will be packs with alpha and beta. They aren't kickstarter exclusive so I don't think they should be considered kickstarter exclusive. I don't see any reason not to have more people in alphas and betas if the devs want more people. 
  • Options
    If it wasn't listed as "Kickstarter exclusive", it isn't. So they could offer access, since the only things listed as exclusive were the lifetime sub, and skins for pets, mounts, and freeholds. Everything else could be, but don't expect it. They will want a manageable group for alpha testing, and a ffa for beta so they can stress test systems. Everyone forgets the point is to test and break stuff, each phase is going to be wiped according to the Q&A answer they gave. And live will have nothing to do with testing, so no real advantage being in alpha or beta unless you like frustration. "I know exactly how I am going to build this out, and where I am going first thing once live hits"   Devs "Oh yeah, we just changed all that." 
  • Options
    I really enjoy alphas and betas. I like breaking things. Falling through worlds, finding exploits and items missing from the games. I don't care how many times I get wiped, rolled back and 'nerfed'.  I think pre-release has been more fun for me then release in many games.  :)
  • Options
    I think people should be able to upgrade their ks pledges and get the exclusive upgrades. I think new backers should be able to buy into alpha beta for as long as they want without the exclusives