Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hai, Yuuki here~

Hi guys, thought it was finally time to make one of these. Kinda salty I didn't get the name Yuuki on the forums but w/e ;-; Anyways I came across this game because the gaming community my boyfriend & I are in (Ascendum) brought it up and it looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm not gonna overhype like I did for Revelation thou, because MMOs nowadays usually let me down. But I really hope that this one is "the one" that I can play for years like I did with TERA ;u;

I'm also an amateur graphic artist who likes making forum signatures, avatars, & banners! I made the one I'm currently using.I 99.9999% use anime though because I'm a weab. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I also like drawing occasionally, and (obv) watching anime on my spare time. I'm a college student but hopefully I will have more time to play by the time this game comes out. 

Nice to meet you all, hope to see you in game! (^∇^) ノ

Comments