Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

GMs

Now, it's been a while since I have played a game with a GM that would be in game... Usually when a GM appears, players appear out of the wood works and it turns into a fun time.

I was just thinking if the lore contains any gods/demigods or whatnot, how cool it would be for a GM to take the role of these gods and once in a while appear as part of an event. Or even to raid against a GM? We can call it PvGM  ????

Comments

• With the monster coin system any player can turn themselves into a boss that a whole bunch of people have to kill. 
  • I read on the monster coin system but I was going for something to bring actual GM's into the community. Every community likes to play the game with the developers, that's why developers usually host events or matches with players at least once
  • I dont have the exact qoute, but Steven said something like:
    "We are going back to active GMs, honestly I don't really see why devs stopped using them in the first place." So you can be pretty sure theres gonna be both GMs for events and help ingame :)
  • I dont have the exact qoute, but Steven said something like:
    "We are going back to active GMs, honestly I don't really see why devs stopped using them in the first place." So you can be pretty sure theres gonna be both GMs for events and help ingame :)
    I hope those GMs won't trigger permanent monster coin events. It would be a hell of a weekend, having to defend your node for 48 hours or so xD
  • This could be added as a way for the lore to be somewhat player driven  :o
  • GMs stated in a stream that being active in the community was something they want to do because of their own game experience of lack of social GMs. Steven said his character will only have a potato sack on and sandals xD
    I expect lots of GM events because this is a game the devs want to play too :)
    Phoenix initiative will encourage GM to come online anyway xD
  • Herdo said:
    I dont have the exact qoute, but Steven said something like:
    I hope those GMs won't trigger permanent monster coin events. It would be a hell of a weekend, having to defend your node for 48 hours or so xD
    But fun right? (But I dont't think its to that extend ;) )
  • Herdo said:
    If I'm there it will be fun xD 
  • I think if it's a world boss with loot, it would be quite cool. 
  • Diura said:
    GMs stated in a stream that being active in the community was something they want to do because of their own game experience of lack of social GMs. Steven said his character will only have a potato sack on and sandals xD
    I expect lots of GM events because this is a game the devs want to play too :)
    Phoenix initiative will encourage GM to come online anyway xD
    you forgot to mention that it will be a legendary potato sack that absorbs all damage and magical sandals that shoot lighting and laser beams.
  • Diura said:
    Herdo said:
    Jut bring tea and I will join you in any raid 
  • nagash said:
    Diura said:
    Herdo said:
    Would you like some chips with your tea?
  • nagash said:
    Diura said:
    Herdo said:
    Would you like some chips with your tea?
    some toast and jam sounds nicer