Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Checkmate | PvX | Hardcore | Custom Coded Tools | Organized PvP

124»

Comments

• Options
    my friend and i could join based on ur website and this layout alone fap fap
  • Options
    This looks hype gl checkmate
  • Options
    Not long to A1 now. Checkmate are looking forward to seeing you all in there. 
  • Options
    I can vouch for these guys in checkmate. Nice people to talk to. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Updating post with community projects

Respective forum thread can be found here.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Wouldn't want to be anywhere else  :)
  • Options
    Can only recommend this guild, extremely well organized, friendly and promoting fair play. I joined them recently and enjoy the atmosphere a lot. :smile:

Xantaria
  • Options
    The day Shaze stole me from another guild was the best day of my life.
  • Options
    Updated thread with AoC content created by us.
  • Options
    Great group of people.
    All very attractive too.
  • Options
    First time I've been part of a guild as my first mmorpg, not having a clue what to expect. And not a single time i've regret my decision joining Checkmate. I've had a blast!

If you're in the same boat as me, new or (not new) to mmorpg's but have been a competitive person in other games. This is the right guild for you!

• Options
    Been here for a couple of months now. 10/10 Guild would join again.
  • Options
    Bunch of interesting people joined the past days, cannot wait to play with them! Everyone is so dedicated and hardworking!  <3
  • Options
    Been here for 7 months now, lovely bunch of people, gained some fab people recently too.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Sounds interesting. It seems like you take statistics and spreadsheets seriously, which is something I like. Will there be any focus on completing PvE content, events and achievements or will PvE mostly be used as a mean to obtain items which can gain an advantage in PvP? Basically, is it a 100% grind guild or is there room for fun? I enjoy competitive play but I wouldn't want to miss out completely on the other aspects of the game.
  • Options
    Jokuc said:
    Sounds interesting. It seems like you take statistics and spreadsheets seriously, which is something I like. Will there be any focus on completing PvE content, events and achievements or will PvE mostly be used as a mean to obtain items which can gain an advantage in PvP? Basically, is it a 100% grind guild or is there room for fun? I enjoy competitive play but I wouldn't want to miss out completely on the other aspects of the game.
    Leaderboards are something to compete for, regardless of the type of content. Each player enjoys different aspects of the game, however as a guild, player progression is of key importance to us. 

As for whether we're a 100% grind guild or if there's room for fun, there's plenty of room for both simultaneously.
  • Options
    Updated post with new projects and new guild website:
    http://checkmateaoc.com
  • Options
    Good job with the website! Looking good as expected. 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Updated with Apocalypse FAQ + Troubleshooting + Known Bugs: https://ashespost.com/apocalypse-faq-and-troubleshooting/
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Im a undercover member of Checkmate, pls believe me
  • Options
    I joined a bit over 2 month ago and i'm glad i did, immediately was welcomed in the guild and started playing with a bunch of people, so far i had great fun. 10/10
  • Options
    Good social guild, super organized and very friendly :)
  • Options
    Very, very organised guild. Having a lot of fun in the BR with these guys!
  • Options
    Should check out some of the Checkmate members while they stream the BR