Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[off topic] Ashes of creation forums giveth, and taketh away~

It has been many a hours now, the grievance over our losses still hits us hard. We found taking insight in others, and saw it struck down within moments. I'd like to take this moment to remember our fallen brethren.
     Agree, Disagree, you two never got along but you were there for us when we needed you. I will truly miss you guys. And Insightful, though I did not know you long, I enjoyed what time we had together. I hope you are in a better place now, one full of inspiration and wise words, a world where you can reach your full potential of 1k Insightfuls.

I will miss you~ :,)

Comments

• Options
    Lmao xD I can sense your mourning xD
  • Options
    Mourn, yes, but not too much or the angered gods might taketh away another button! 

If [LOL] is lost, I shall suffer :persevere:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Mourn, yes, but not too much or the angered gods might taketh away another button! 

I'm not sure if I should lol this comment or not xD
  • Options
    Not enough bunny sacrifices to the forum Gods.
  • Options
    Diura said:
    I'm not sure if I should lol this comment or not xD
    Please don't mock me so :bawling:
  • Options
    R.I.P
  • Options
    I thank you all for gathering here on this day so we may grief together. It brings me comfort you were all willing to join me.
  • Options
    lexmax said:

I think it's safe to say that if the LOL button is lost, it would be no laughing matter.

:D  

I'm so punny. No?

Okay I will show myself out. Thank you.
  • Options
    Lol is love LoL is life 
  • Options
    LoL can be a fun game, depends on your tolerance. :p 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Lol is love LoL is life 
    I want to Agree with this, but I'm afraid I can only Like it.

I feel so handicapped. 
  • Options
    Forum Gods, if we try not to get carried away in our silliness and overuse it, can we have "Insightful" back?  I liked that one.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Possum said:
    Forum Gods, if we try not to get carried away in our silliness and overuse it, can we have "Insightful" back?  I liked that one.

Should we not incite insight on this site, citing every sighted incited insight that we sight?  

So, um, guess I can't promise to not get carried away :-)

• Options
    dabudo said:
    Possum said:

Should we not incite insight on this site, citing every sighted incited insight that we sight?  

So, um, guess I can't promise to not get carried away :-)

Clearly.