Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

-throws confetti-

Hey there! Ura here! -takes a bow- <3
Thought I swing by and make a brief intro hehe~
Anyway i played a few mmos, recent ones are Revelation Online and Skyforge.(still a noob hehe) xDD
haha but really looking forward to playing this game. AOC looks like its going to be something new and amazing to experience.
Anything else you would like to know, swing by and drop me a message! :D

Take care everyone <3

Comments

• Options
    Aww ahaha XD Welcome to the community ! o/
  • Options
    Thank youuu :D
  • Options
    Welcome @Ura_Eve. Good to see another fellow Skyforge exile :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Ura_Eve!  If you have any questions, shout out.  Someone will probably be able to help.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    ohhh nice! I'm in Myrmidons hehe we are buddies <3 
  • Options
    Ura_Eve  Nice to have you join us!  Plenty of people to answer any questions even though we don't have that much to go on yet. Great and fun people here. Just jump right into the whirl wind twisting to places yet to be discovered!
  • Options
    Welcome! Happy to have you here :)
  • Options
    Ura_Eve said:
    lexmax said:
    I wasn't in that pantheon, but I do know you guys by your glowing reputation ;) I was in Infinite Darkness :expressionless:

Are you still active there? Also, I've always wanted to ask if your pantheon had anything to do with the WoW guild of the same name on Nagrand?

• Options
    Greetings and welcome to ashes of creation
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Ura_Eve said:
    lexmax said:
    I wasn't in that pantheon, but I do know you guys by your glowing reputation ;) I was in Infinite Darkness :expressionless:

Are you still active there? Also, I've always wanted to ask if your pantheon had anything to do with the WoW guild of the same name on Nagrand?

Tbh I thought you were in exile, is what in mean by buddies because we have an alliance with them and LOA. Possibly....is that an NA guild? and was Shadelli their main healer?
  • Options
    Ura_Eve  Nice to have you join us!  Plenty of people to answer any questions even though we don't have that much to go on yet. Great and fun people here. Just jump right into the whirl wind twisting to places yet to be discovered!
    Hehe well said Rayne! I'm on their discord, so much to check up on, thank you ❤
  • Options
    Welcome Ura! Just came from Revelation as well. I have high hopes for this MMO to be something different and new to experience ;u;
  • Options
    Ura_Eve said:
    Tbh I thought you were in exile, is what in mean by buddies because we have an alliance with them and LOA. Possibly....is that an NA guild? and was Shadelli their main healer?
    Yeah it was NA, but I left a long while back. I can't remember who the healers were now. You were probably way more into progression than me :smiley: I left at like 120k, which is probably nothing compared to what it's like now :astonished:
  • Options
    Yuukie said:
    Welcome Ura! Just came from Revelation as well. I have high hopes for this MMO to be something different and new to experience ;u;
    Oh cool! What guild were you in? :D 
    Yes the game us going to be different, totally excited <3
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Ura_Eve said:
    Yeah it was NA, but I left a long while back. I can't remember who the healers were now. You were probably way more into progression than me :smiley: I left at like 120k, which is probably nothing compared to what it's like now :astonished:
    Ahhh I see, probably was the same Myrmidons but I'm not sure, only been apart of mimidons for a year and half so I'm still new compared to some hehe xD 

Wow that's awesome you got to 120k though, but was the before or after the ascension? I was 200k+ before the ascension, then everyone was dubbed down to 30k I think for most lol but yes you are right! A lot of people are way passed the ks but are in the mils now. But I hear the catch up system is super easy...lol
  • Options
    I'm falling asleep now, but I wanted to welcome you, you sound like a great addition to our little community..

Welcome welcome, speak soon, sending love
  • Options
    Megs said:
    I'm falling asleep now, but I wanted to welcome you, you sound like a great addition to our little community..

Welcome welcome, speak soon, sending love
    aww thanks megs for the welcome before bed hehe! What a sweet welcome :D
  • Options
    A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. I'm sure you will like it here.
  • Options
    Hehe well said Rayne! I'm on their discord, so much to check up on ???? thank you!
  • Options
    Hehe well said Rayne! I'm on their discord, so much to check up on ???? thank you!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community XD
  • Options
    Be welcome, be warned and remain awesome ;)
  • Options
    Alright im paying attention again xDD
  • Options
    its been a while glad to see you back ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    nagash said:
    Yea sorry about that, got distracted ^^" what did I miss? :o
  • Options
    Ura_Eve said:
    nagash said:
    well, alpha 0 started and alpha is meant to come out sometime in Q4 this year which is excellent news. PvP has been a hotly debated topic as we get more information which has lead to disagreements. We've have had a ton of new art and information about the game from the live streams and leaks. I think that sums it up really ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Ura_Eve said:
    nagash said:
    well, alpha 0 started and alpha is meant to come out sometime in Q4 this year which is excellent news. PvP has been a hotly debated topic as we get more information which has lead to disagreements. We've have had a ton of new art and information about the game from the live streams and leaks. I think that sums it up really ^^
    ahhh okay so im gonna assume you are participating in alpha 0 then *wink*wink* im considering doing the same. fun to be in the mix of things x} But nice! i like progress! Thanks for updating me, see ya around then? 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, enjoy the forums and your stay!