Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Whats the first thing your going to do in-game?

Just wondering what people's first priority's are. 

Comments

• Options
    Figure out the combat system, figure out how to get a freehold & Stand in fire to see if it does dmg. Whatever after
  • Options
    Find me some friends, I could go solo... I tend to get bloodthirsty for my pk's when I don't have a group to keep me in check
  • Options
    Get familiar with the UI/Interface, then figuring out the combat system. But the first thing I will probably do, is spawnB)
  • Options
    Zarivan said:
    Get familiar with the UI/Interface, then figuring out the combat system. But the first thing I will probably do, is spawnB)
    If they go too indepth on the character customization I might not get a chance to even spawn day 1 :joy:
  • Options
    Combat style and when I get a node I will try to focus on Economy, defence and Politics inside and outside my node
  • Options
    I'd get naked and die within a couple minutes.
  • Options
    Work on my hitlist.
  • Options
    Welphgryn said:
    Work on my hitlist.
    I hope we play in the same server
  • Options
    Sigh with relief that the long wait is over. Do a little dance. Then check my options and fix my controls/
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Probably spend an hour on creating my character. Gotta look nice ya know!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Starting as a rogue, I want to find the Thieves Guild!
  • Options
    Explore to find a place that I want to commit to
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    Probably spend an hour on creating my character. Gotta look nice ya know!
    I've got good news for you, Steven Sharif said he likes the idea of a character creation before the game launches. It might be possible to create your character and import the settings when the game launches.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Check out how my character looks in the game lighting. See if everything looks okay. 
  • Options
    Welphgryn said:
    Work on my hitlist.
    My first thing is to be number 1 on his hitlist. 
    - Momz
  • Options
    Lvl with my Guild and work on progressing a node to see content... I will be crafty in talking to everyone I can though :3 POLITICS AHOY
  • Options
    Spin the camera around and figure out how to move
  • Options
    Fishing, maybe.
  • Options
    Customization will be priority for me
  • Options
    Take a selfie.
  • Options
    Start exploring the beautiful world ... see the first mobs ... get scared ... pump myself up for 15 minutes ... then go in and realize they die in 1 swipe.
  • Options
    familiarise myself with the combat system, then find my personal spot to hide from civilisation.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    see if Crouch is possible
  • Options
    Actually if the character creater is sophisticated enough, will probably spend some serious time there. Had too many characters that have been unsatisfied with in the past due to weak creaters! 
  • Options
    tame everything.
  • Options
    Crush my enemies,
    See them driven before me,
    Hear the lamentation of the women.
  • Options
    Shout a joke. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Change video settings, audio settings and keybinds 
  • Options
    Between alphas and betas, I should have a good grasp on character creation.  Will be jumping in with guildmates to secure our node of choice, and begin building it up.  If there is UI customization, that will get tweaked the first our as well.
  • Options
    I'll be going into the options menu and making sure the graphics are set to as close to max as I can, maybe turn AA off and ambient occlusion down a little.