Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC Comic: Antics of Creation #001

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Czar

Do you have extra accounts or just 3-4 friends that follow you around to upvote your posts?

Cuz that's kinda makes me sad if either is the case.:(
  • Options
    @Karthos Haha, I have multiple friends that help me out, and guild members, I'm sorry this makes you feel this way. I've made lots of friends in the community who took time out of their day to help me get to where my account is, for me, the badges and leveling is purely aesthetic. I did bind my KS account to this so I thought I'd put in the effort on this account, I hope it doesn't boggle you too much... 
  • Options
    Czar said:
    @Karthos Haha, I have multiple friends that help me out, and guild members, I'm sorry this makes you feel this way. I've made lots of friends in the community who took time out of their day to help me get to where my account is, for me, the badges and leveling is purely aesthetic. I did bind my KS account to this so I thought I'd put in the effort on this account, I hope it doesn't boggle you too much... 
    Odd, because they look like fake accounts... 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    @Czar

Do you have extra accounts or just 3-4 friends that follow you around to upvote your posts?

Cuz that's kinda makes me sad if either is the case.:(
    Do people really do that? That's shallow.
  • Options
    @Dolphin @Karthos I can understand and respect your opinions, but if I can ask, why should it be a big deal? They're only online points that have no real advantage, I asked because I thought it looked cool. 
  • Options
    Czar said:
    @Dolphin @Karthos I can understand and respect your opinions, but if I can ask, why should it be a big deal? They're only online points that have no real advantage, I asked because I thought it looked cool. 
    Mostly just curious. It does damage my opinion of someone who feels they need to do that instead of actually contributing to the community. 
  • Options
    Waiting and wanting more!  Great job!   
  • Options
    @VoxoV Just outstandingly wonderful!
    I'm looking forward to the next one :smiley:
  • Options
    Czar said:
    Now I realize some people do the same thing as you do, I've never realized it before, so I'm sorry if I put the weight on you. Now I realize from other Vanilla created websites that people really like Vanilla websites' badges. Damn you Vanilla. I prefer chocolate. 

(I've just checked Sims' website)

By the way this is supposed to be a comic thread :D I think we just made one with  you and @Karthos  . we is very phunny.
  • Options
    I see your point, but give the guy a break most people can see it. No harm really.

cool comic keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Spotted talent here
  • Options
    Great job to my fellow guild mate Vox. Also if any mods read this, can we please remove any chatter not pertaining to the subject, including this post. Thanks. 
  • Options
    PLEASE MAKE MORE! Holy cheddar, Batman! That is so sick!

• Options
    @MjolnirTKO Many thanks, and plenty more on the way (just takes me a bit of time to get each done).