Too scared to get hyped...aaand im stalking the devs

Hello all, just another mmo crazed person here who just discovered ashes. So far everything about ashes seems way too good to be true but the devs seem to be genuinely dedicated to creating this to be a perfect mmo for the players and not just a cash factory, so I'm going to take the leap of faith. The community seems really nice as well, hope to make more life long friendships here :D

Now about me, my usual gamer tags are Priden, Darkreed and HollowHelix (yep i know the last one is lame but i made it when i was 15 so back off ). I've played quite a lot of mmos and have been sorely disappointed by most of them. ESO was my last love affair, now i plan to just wait for ashes to come out while i waste time with the usual anime and manga and LitRPGs (those who haven't stumbled on to LitRPGs, check them out, pretty awesome shit). Well please take care of me.

For the tl;dr, basically hi to everyone and nice to meet you :v

Comments

• Hello new Ashling, one of things i love best about AoC is the community. As you mingle with everyone, youll see that this game will not disappoint, mainly because the support of the community is why it will succeed. :)
  • Welcome aboard.  Any questions just ask.  Someone will try to answer them with the limited knowledge we have.   I believe the Dev's  plans, enthusiasm and devotion is one of the things that brought many of us here.  Too many of us have been starved for a really good game for too many years now.
    Again, welcome!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome, fellow traveler. I'm sure you are going to like this place.
    I've played quite a lot of mmos and have been sorely disappointed by most of them. 
    That's a quite widespread feelings, among the community. One of the reason we all gathered here, I guess. Another good cause to follow the project closely :)

• I've played quite a lot of mmos and have been sorely disappointed by most of them. ESO was my last love affair

*bro hug* 
    followed by
    *bro fist*
    followed by
    *bro kiss*

I know you've been hurt in the past, but it's okay to love again.

Welcome to the community :)
  • Hello all, just another mmo crazed person here who just discovered ashes. So far everything about ashes seems way too good to be true but the devs seem to be genuinely dedicated to creating this to be a perfect mmo for the players and not just a cash factory, so I'm going to take the leap of faith. The community seems really nice as well, hope to make more life long friendships here :D
    Welcome @santhoshx10 :) My experience of this newly blossoming community has been extremely positive. This has a lot to do with the people here coming from the same gaming background as yourself with the same hope, that Intrepid can build the game we've all wanted to play for years. I hope we can make you feel at home here while the dream takes shape :)
  • So far everything about ashes seems way too good to be true 
    Ikr.. It really does seem this way. That's why I'm trying not to overhype anything until I see more. Anyways, welcome to the forums~!
  • I've played quite a lot of mmos and have been sorely disappointed by most of them. ESO was my last love affair

Welcome to the community!  

Seeing the other greetings here, I think you managed to inspire a thread of TLC (tender loving care).

https2quickmemecomimg43438788556cc5317421a12c544566bac004b810317bab896e4e75eb826a054f3bjpg
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
     Just a lot of people feeling the same way man, but the recent stream gave more hope and just waiting for the Kickstarter to begin again 
  • Glad to have you.
  • *Pushes @Welphgryn out the way in an attempt to welcome @santhoshx10 to the forums*

Welcome to you, hope to have a chance to mix with you in game, and on-board the hype train!

*makes choo choo noises*

Yeah, we could all be terribly terribly wrong about this, but right now at the very least it's a great way to spend some time. 
  • Im sure a lot of us know that feeling friend, Most MMOs of the past feel like horrible relationships now we're afraid to fall in love again 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。 For now just keep stalking and watching the progress of the game with us skeptics!
  • Thx for the overwhelmingly warm welcome guys, this community is just too good  :)
    @Megs thanks, your cheeriness is infectious  :D