[Predictions] Twitch Stream 16.5.17

Remember the stream tonight/today wherever you are!
We will meet the new team and see some new artwork!

• June 16, 2017 3:00 PM PDT / 6:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM UTC / 8:00 AM AEC [June 17, 2017]
What predictions do you have for this evening? 
Let us guess for fun :)
No prizes - if you predict right- you'll just be filled with a sensation of awesomeness.

Comments

• At least 1 dev will be wearing sandals. 
  • Ice cream truck getting no business tonight.
  • Some stealth related stuff.
  • time to set a countdown and get a pot of tea ready 
  • I'm going to go on a limb and say they introduce the new team members or at the very least welcome them on the stream
  • We'll get to see art of something, something awesome! Maybe some race art?? :open_mouth:
  • We have seen Mage and Assasin i'm thinking Ranger reveal (well fingers crossed)
  • I predict that the legendary 16.5.17 twitch stream will never be excavated from the Ashes.
  • I'm hoping something big, Now the streams will only be held twice a month it would nice to have something to wow us every time.
  • I think I'll be asleep, it will be midnight here. Will catch up on youtube.
  • @ruairidh nooooooo, stay up and try and get an alpha key. 
  • Perhaps some more concept art for the rest of the races. 
  • I predict I will be in the middle of a two mile walk home with my daughter.  Gah!
  • I predict they'll be talking. A lot. AND they'll be talking about Ashes of Creation. How do I know this? Well, I am psychic, of course. I read it in my tea cup. 

Seriously though...I think they will talk about the game economy, since they just hired an actual economist. They'll also show off some concept art. Probably a ranger reveal too. I too have to agree-at least one will be wearing sandals.
  • There will be video with answers to questions
  • I predict that the twitch chat will go into slow mode
  • I predict they will have technical difficulties.
  • Seriously though...I think they will talk about the game economy, since they just hired an actual economist. They'll also show off some concept art. Probably a ranger reveal too. I too have to agree-at least one will be wearing sandals.
    Just so long as they don't hire a politician to talk about ... anything :scream:
  • Put me down for 5 gold on Steven sitting in the middle
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    :D lexmax said:
    Seriously though...I think they will talk about the game economy, since they just hired an actual economist. They'll also show off some concept art. Probably a ranger reveal too. I too have to agree-at least one will be wearing sandals.
    Just so long as they don't hire a politician to talk about ... anything :scream:
    Aw, I don't know. I might would get a kick out of someone like Bernie talking about how we all deserve MMORPG's.
     \ (•◡•) /
  • With that said, I must emphasize I am an anarchist. I in no way, shape or form - endorse Bernie. Lol 

• lexmax said:
    Politicians are blood sucking insects, akin to griefers, and the devs said they are not going to support griefing so I think we are good there
    We are talking about in game gold right? Then count me in
  • I predict that the stream will be starting in about 40 minutes!!!

"how does he doooo that"
  • I can't wait xD I need to start running my bath soon xD
    We are talking about in game gold right? Then count me in
    I double down on there also being a table in front of Steven, and water will be present
  • "Dave get my pot of tea ready"
  • Diura said:

Studio tour with new staff in it! I thought I read somewhere that he might do that, so not sure if its an actual prediction.
  • Welphgryn said:
    Diura said:

Studio tour with new staff in it! I thought I read somewhere that he might do that, so not sure if its an actual prediction.
    I read that as well on discord

in the news section is says: for our first June livestream, featuring new art, a special studio tour where you'll meet our newest devs, and more!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Superne said:
    Welphgryn said:
    Diura said:

I read that as well on discord

in the news section is says: for our first June livestream, featuring new art, a special studio tour where you'll meet our newest devs, and more!
    It was on discord I thought people might have other predictions to add or theories on what the artwork may be xD just have some random banter - be hyped my ashlings Be hyped :3