Hi Guys!

New comer here! When I saw the promotional vid of AoC. It gets me thrilled down to my spine. I'm really looking forward to the game. Specially the unique approach they had about the 4 pillars of the game. I really believe with the potential what this game may bring.

Hopefully, we can all meet much more sooner within the game. :smiley:

Comments

• Welcome to the community. 
  • Welcome and hope you enjoy the amazing community as we mingle and interact together until the game is released :)
  • Cools! Thanks for the warm welcome guys :smiley:
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Greetings and a hearty welcome!  Jump right in to the fray and have some fun while we party and share our ideas and plans!
  • Welcome!
  • Well met!  As @CylverRayne said, jump in and join the party.

Hey Cylver, since you're sitting on the cooler, would you mind passing me another bottle of ale?  :)
  • Possum said:
    Well met!  As @CylverRayne said, jump in and join the party.

Hey Cylver, since you're sitting on the cooler, would you mind passing me another bottle of ale?  :)
    Sure just don't forget to recycle!  The dragons are tired of stepping on broken glass and might light your fire!  
  • Hell Yeah!, right on the spot. Let's give it a cheers guys making this unique MMORPG happen.

• Hail @loyca29
    How are you ? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D 

I had the same reaction when i saw AoC for the first time  B) 
  • greetings 
  • Hail!, @HailHydra
    Absolutely hype (not fine lol), but I believe it so very early to be hype like this as the game is still in the pre-alpha stage. That said, this forum helps a lot to communicate with all the players as excited like me while waiting.

Thanks for all the greetings guys! :smiley:
  • Welcome ! !
    Make sure to explore the forums ! they have a lot of useful information! : )
  • Welcome
  • Aloha! Welcome aboard! The intro vid tingled my spine too!!
  • loyca29 said:
    When I saw the promotional vid of AoC. It gets me thrilled down to my spine. 
    I know what you mean, because I've felt exactly the same. A very warm welcome to the forums, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay :)
  • Hello & Welcome ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

• Welcome welcome! 
    :D