Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

We have a Wiki, guys!

While I love that people like @Diura are being really helpful in consolidating all the information into threads on these forums, lets face it. Forums aren't really the place for info dumps.

We actually have a wiki now, though - we should really start to use it. I'll be beginning to flesh it out and make sure it's up to date. Any help would be appreciated :)

Good luck everyone!

PS - we have another wiki over here. I was having some problems logging in, so I linked the other guy first.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Or for an ad free wiki that has way more info you can go here http://www.aocwiki.net/Main_Page  :)
  • @Mykkala I saw that wiki, but then I couldn't even log in to it. I guess I'll link it in the OP.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Mykkala said:
    Or for an ad free wiki that has way more info you can go here http://www.aocwiki.net/Main_Page  :)
    If you're into wikis then check out one of the more up-to-date ones as @Mykkala suggested, AOC Wiki is awesome. 

But I disagree with the OP. The forums are a great place for information of any sort @Diura's posts are awesome! AND up-to-date.
  • I'm hoping we will get a guide sub forum eventually where we can keep info's up to date and stickied for everyone to see :) great work though and I can't work wiki so hence I contribite what I can here ^^ let's work to keep everyone up to date with ashes of creation ^^
  • Diura said:
    I'm hoping we will get a guide sub forum eventually where we can keep info's up to date and stickied for everyone to see :) great work though and I can't work wiki so hence I contribite what I can here ^^ let's work to keep everyone up to date with ashes of creation ^^
    who needs wikis when we have people like diura 
  • Diura said:
    I'm hoping we will get a guide sub forum eventually where we can keep info's up to date and stickied for everyone to see :) great work though and I can't work wiki so hence I contribite what I can here ^^ let's work to keep everyone up to date with ashes of creation ^^

This will come in more handy once they fix the pesky search function on the forums. 

With the massive amount of information coming from multiple sources... a wiki might be a little less unwieldy than a forum post for finding answers. But I do see the convenience in having the information just a search bar away. 

:p