Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello Everyone!

Was patrolling youtube when i saw a vid for this and just had to be apart of in some way. I've only ever really played MMO's like Elder Scrolls Online and just a little bit of Tera but this game has my full support. I've got a good feeling about this one.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community! I take it you're a K-ON fan  :p
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to ashes of creation ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! 

Seeing lots of anime lately lol
  • Options
    Welcome!  Nice to have you join us!
  • Options
    Hi Amaya!
  • Options
    Who Doesn't love K-ON lol and thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!  Glad you found Ashes of Creation.
    AmayaKhan said:
    I'm old, don't watch much anime and don't have a clue what K-ON is.  lol
  • Options
    Possum said:
    AmayaKhan said:
    It's okay haha, in my humble opinion you can never be too old for anything!
  • Options
    Welcome @AmayaKhan \o I share your optimism about this game! Look forward to seeing you around the forums :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community. If you ever got questions, feel free to ask!
  • Options
    Radeaus said:

Will do and thank you! Everyone is so nice lol, I love it.
  • Options
    Welcome, I loved Tera, great game~ And I still have to finish K-on xD
  • Options
    AmayaKhan said:
    Radeaus said:

Will do and thank you! Everyone is so nice lol, I love it.
    @AmayaKhan
    The Ashes community really is a friendly one. I think it's mostly because of a more mature player base. We're glad to welcome you aboard. 
  • Options
    Hello to you too Amayakhan ... i'm not old ... I'm ...old -ER and i to don't know what K-on is ether 
  • Options

Possum said:
    AmayaKhan said:
    Eulb said:
    Hello to you too Amayakhan ... i'm not old ... I'm ...old -ER and i to don't know what K-on is ether 
     *Crochets granny squares out of her elderly confusion, then sews them all together to make a comfy quilt for @Amayakhan*

Welcome! Happy to have you, and yup, this community, game and all ofd the Intrepid crew are definitely  giving off such wonderful positive vibes.

I'm absolutely ancient.. ok old..ish... and I've also got no idea about K-On...
    Anyone?
    Because I'm too lazy to google right now and the internet scars me. 
  • Options
    A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. Feel free to ask any question that comes into your mind!
  • Options
    I'm sorry. We are not home right now. Please leave a message and...
    Wait* I'm here! Phew, made it just in time....Welcome to Ashes, enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    Welcome @Amayakhan! This is a fine community and I'm sure you'll feel at home here. If you enjoyed PvP in ESO pre lightning patch I dare say this game will be right up your alley, although I expect and hope it will be so different in many ways. Enjoy the ride on the hype train.
  • Options
    welcome @AmayaKhan
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes AmayaKhan!!!!