Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings from Canada, home of the Xombie horde

I have been quite active on discord for 5-6 weeks now, and the forums for a few days now but I am yet to properly introduce myself on the forums yet. So here it goes.. HELLO EVERYONE! I AM XOMBIE, LIKE THE WORD ZOMBIE BUT WITH AN X! 

Thanks for reading, I hope to get to know you all better in the near future! #GloriousAshesCommunity

Love, Xombie.

Comments

• Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @XombieCrisis. Just what we needed around here... more undead :tongue: Look forward to seeing you around :) 

hopefully before you see me :o
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! o/
  • Options
    Greetings from Canada. Home of the Kros. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community Xombie. I am from Canada also :P.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC!
  • Options
    greetings and welcome to ashes 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Warm greetings from a fellow Canadian!

I was seriously expecting nagash to say something regarding your zombie ish name. His defeat to a female fairy a few days ago must have made him lose his mojo. RIP (forever) Lord of Undeath.
  • Options
    Solarion said:
    Warm greetings from a fellow Canadian!

I was seriously expecting nagash to say something regarding your zombie ish name. His defeat to a female fairy a few days ago must have made him lose his mojo. RIP (forever) Lord of Undeath.
    There is a time and a place for such thing and this is not one of them
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @nagash I didn't notice your consideration of TPO (time place occasion) up until now, my apologies! It's a good thing that you do though  B)
    I probably spend too much time in the General Discussion section, so I should expand out a little more.

Edit: Sorry to OP for derailing your greetings thread a little bit. It's a bad habit of mine to digress or go off on tangents.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will do my absolute best to get to know all of you and to participate much more with the forum community as well as the discord one. O/
  • Options
    @XombieCrisis
    Ditto!  Not sure if you'll be joining the dark forces in game but out here in the community we're all comrades  :)
  • Options
    @Solarion
    Bad is rad, I will more than likely have most of my toons align with the forces of evil. Again, I appreciate the welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

• Options
    I prefer the forums to the discord. Welcome aboard. 
  • Options
    Hey Xombie!
  • Options
    Welcome @XombieCrisis!
  • Options
    Hey @tugowar

Thank you @Possum
  • Options
    *Shoots a harmless NPC in the leg and pushes them towards @XombieCrisis , before retreating to a safe distance*

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have a chance to meet a happy, friendly, active community member from a different medium!

Hope to have a chance to catch you on there at some point :)

Oooooh, tell us what you're looking forward to the most?
  • Options
    Welcome!

So...a zombie spelled with an X...does that make it less dangerous?  Or more?  Cause...I can find some meat shields to hang out in front of me when we talk, if needed....
  • Options
    @Virtek I like to think it makes me a more civil and Xquisite. I'll let you come to your own conclusion and do what you wish with your meat shields.

@Megs Thank you for the warm welcome! I am highly anticipating the small group play, exploration, and some good ol' PvP! It would be far too difficult to narrow it down  to just one specific thing hahaha
  • Options
    Well, I'll have no one say that I judge books by their cover, @XombieCrisis.  You say you're more civilized, and you certainly have a better grasp on vocabulary (communication at all, really) than your average zombie with a Z.

I'ma take your word on it and greet you with a handshake and smile!    ^.^
  • Options
    XombieCrisis   Welcome to our not so humble home!  Happy to have you aboard the Ashes Express! 
  • Options
    Thank you @CylverRayne, I am happy to be here with all of you! Choo-choo!