Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello Husky here from South Africa

I've been looking for a new interesting mmorpg for a while now and stubled across this potensial masterpiece. Looking forward to this game.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community! O/
  • Options
    Thanx alot! :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome Just!
  • Options
    Welcome @Justhusky!  We've got a pretty active and friendly community here on the forums.  If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask and we'll do our best to answer.  You may also want to check out the Ashes of Creation Discord server.  Lots of people there.  Although I don't spend as much time there because it all streams by pretty quickly and I find the easier pace of perusing the forums to be more suited to my style.

If you haven't already, you should also check out the videos the devs have posted on their YouTube page as well as the recordings of their live streams on Twitch.
  • Options
    Welcome @Justhusky \o I can't wait for this masterpiece either :)
  • Options
    Hi Hi and welcome! Im glad to see you decided to join.
  • Options
    Welcome @Justhusky. We have a very active community here. Feel free to join in on the discussions.
  • Options
    greetings ^^
  • Options
    Justhusky   Welcome!  Pull up a stool or a dwarf and have a seat!   
  • Options
    Welcome! Husky voice or husky body? Both?  Actually I can't tell if your avatar is actually a grizzled wizard but if you're husky the dwarven lasses will be swooning regardless. 
  • Options
    Look everyone!  @Aguasatori found some pre-pre-pre-alpha game footage!  :)

• Options
    Welcome Husky! 

Image result for husky gif
  • Options
    I'm happy to welcome you aboard the hype train Husky.
  • Options
    @Justhusky  Welcome onboard, it'll be lovely to have a chance to get to know you a bit before the kick off. :)

I wouldn't sit on @Rumbleforge he's a little uncomfortable from memory, @Diura is definitely less spiky.
  • Options
    Megs said:
    @Justhusky  Welcome onboard, it'll be lovely to have a chance to get to know you a bit before the kick off. :)

I wouldn't sit on @Rumbleforge he's a little uncomfortable from memory, @Diura is definitely less spiky.
    Hey! We dwarves are not for sittin' , unless 'yer look'n fer a real ass kick'n!  ;)

That being said, welcome to the community @Justhusky !
  • Options
    I'm sad now :( I'm far too beautiful to be sat on :(
  • Options
    Diura said:

• Options
    Diura said:

You know me so well ❤️ This is a beautiful frog so Thankyou for the picture xD
  • Options
    Justhusky said:
    this potential masterpiece. Looking forward to this game.
    Indeed, you'll see that's the common feeling among this community, a lot of passion and desire to know more. I'm sure you will like it here!