Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Answer Badge: Bugged?

Hi,

Could somebody explain to me how to obtain the "Answered Badge", please?

I was the first to answer a few questions from the unanswered section (and even some normal threads) but I never got the badge. Am I doing something wrong or is this another bugged badge?

Thank you for your support.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    The person who asked the question must accept your post as an answer, in order to get that badge. 

Its not  a matter of being first, in fact, the poster can select multiple replies as an answer if he or she wishes. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    The answer badge is given out when some one clicks the (did this answer the question) popup on the thread. 

• Options
    I've had the same experience.  I know when I asked a question, I had to select the post that I felt answered my question.  I wonder if the OP of the question you answered never did that?
  • Options
    Some people tend not to click it i've noticed, i answer alot of questions and have only received a handful.
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    Some people tend not to click it i've noticed, i answer alot of questions and have only received a handful.
    You always answer my questions, @Shunex and I appreciate it.  

Now, I don't always like the answer.... but that's a different matter entirely. ;) 
This discussion has been closed.