Just a New Member joining from Fort Worth TX

Eyyyyyyyo. My name is Alex aka SuppleNuts and i'm just a random gamer of the internet. I've played WoW, LoL, Rocket League, Overwatch, Paladins, Prey, PlayerUnknowns BattleGround, and other misc games. I am super excited for this game because it forces people to really group up but i'm worried about solo players not having as much fun. I always enjoy pvp but I am more of a pve player. Whatever works as long as I can talk with people and have fun doing it. If anyone wants to talk, i'm just a weird, 6'6'' texan that will probably concern anyone who talks to me. Steam ID is SuppleNuts. Proceed under your own discretion. 0.0

Comments

• Welcome. Interesting name brother. :)
  • i'm just a weird, 6'6'' texan that will probably concern anyone who talks to me. Steam ID is SuppleNuts. Proceed under your own discretion. 0.0
    Welcome to the community! It sounds like you'll fit right in. Everyone is a little weird here, except for me of course. 

• Welcome to the fold!
  • Soreal said:
    Welcome. Interesting name brother. :)
    Thanks. I get that a lot more than I expected. Probably because people have sick minds. :-)

• Welcome to the community!
  • We're glad to have you here.
  • Gig em Aggies!
  • Welcome @SuppleNuts19 \o. Hope to see you around the forums :)
  • Welcome to the nuthouse!  :)
  • Soreal said:
    Thanks. I get that a lot more than I expected. Probably because people have sick minds. :-)

I think your names awesome, probably because my sick mind made me giggle at it. 

*Offers an oil can to welcome @SuppleNuts19 *

Anywhose, welcome onboard!

I don't perceive any issues with solo players losing out in this game, it's a focus for the devs to enable all play styles to be viable, here's hoping anyway :)
  • Welcome, I am about 3 hours from you near Tyler.
  • SuppleNuts19 said:
    That must be the reason, no doubt. Welcome to the forums!
  • Megs said:
    Soreal said:

I don't perceive any issues with solo players losing out in this game, it's a focus for the devs to enable all play styles to be viable, here's hoping anyway :)
    Thanks for the welcome @Megs
    1: Why an oil can? Of all the things to offer me... an oil can? Seems legit. :smile:

2: I'm worried that the devs are trying to incorporate too much and any single style or game play will feel lacking. They need to make this their own game but keeping our feelings in mind. But here's to hoping they know what they're doing. 
  • Hey there Alex :D SuppleNuts19 said:
    If anyone wants to talk, i'm just a weird
    Weird people make the world go around Lulzz~ 
    anyway welcome and enjoy :D<3
  • SuppleNuts19 said:
    I'm worried that the devs are trying to incorporate too much and any single style or game play will feel lacking. But here's to hoping they know what they're doing. 
    Indeed: one of the role is this community (especially during alpha and beta phase) will be to ensure each element introduced in the game will be enjoyable and complete on its own. That's one point that may determine if this project will shine or fall: I'm sure each one of us will help, as he/she can, to make AoC a reality.
  • Megs said:
    Soreal said:

1: Why an oil can? Of all the things to offer me... an oil can? Seems legit. :smile:

2: I'm worried that the devs are trying to incorporate too much and any single style or game play will feel lacking. They need to make this their own game but keeping our feelings in mind. But here's to hoping they know what they're doing. 
    Oil can: because whilst I giggled at the  'other type' of nuts, I was making a pathetic attempt at humor and your nuts being the metal, nuts and bolts type. Hence oil. :)

• Megs said:
    Megs said:
    Soreal said:

Oil can: because whilst I giggled at the  'other type' of nuts, I was making a pathetic attempt at humor and your nuts being the metal, nuts and bolts type. Hence oil. :)

That was a hell of a thought process but I will allow it. :smile: 

Keep calm and stay weird bb.
  • Heya, welcome from Austin!
  • Heya, welcome from Austin!
    @Dragonpriest  You're close to home.  :)  Round Rock!  
  • tugowar said:
    Heya, welcome from Austin!
    @Dragonpriest  You're close to home.  :)  Round Rock!  
    Awesome!  Actually over in Leander, just not man folks know where it's at, lol.
  • Welcome,  Intrepid has stated many times there will be a place for solo as well as casual players.

Better take
    @Megs offer of oil.  Nuts can get rusty
  • this community is incredibly lively :D that's always good. Can't wait to see you and everybody else in the game