Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can cities be corrupted like sodom and gomorrah?

If a city is full of evil guilds and corrupt people can an entire city become corrupted and can a bounty be placed on it's downfall? 

Comments

• Options
    I'm really hoping that certain cities get reputations of being places of scum an villainy. 

Because that's where I'm calling home. 
  • Options
    Are you from Hollywood?
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    If a city is full of evil guilds and corrupt people can an entire city become corrupted and can a bounty be placed on it's downfall? 
    The city and landscape taking on the corrupted appearance of its residents. I love this very much. @Karthos I'll meet you at the Evilopia tavern :mrgreen:
  • Options
    With how they have described "World bosses" de-leveling nodes if not dealt with, I would hope that's a possibility. Of course, if its only negative side-effects, I imagine people wouldn't want to keep it that way and would have to start a new world quest to "cure" the village. This is all speculation however. STEVEN WE NEED MORE LEAKS!!!
  • Options
    My theory is that gods are responsible for corruption.
    If so, seems possible that a node could be inflicted with corruption.
  • Options
    Omg I hope they do, you give me a good idea to kill the enemy from inside, ummm I mean take more care about the city and help other peoples city, yes yes  that
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    sunfrog said:
    The city and landscape taking on the corrupted appearance of its residents. I love this very much. @Karthos I'll meet you at the Evilopia tavern :mrgreen:
    I just go where I can make a profit ;)
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I'm really hoping that certain cities get reputations of being places of scum an villainy. 

Because that's where I'm calling home. 
    This could lead to funny and friendly crusade-themed trips.

"Let's go meeting our corrupted friends!"
    "Let's wave reassuringly at them!"
    "Let's build the pyres and burn them all!" 
  • Options
    The cities you reference weren't corrupted, they were just more fun to be in. Then along comes a prudish man to ruin it all.