Hello from a new Fan of Ashes of creation

This game looks so good. I cant wait to play it. The video's look cool. I love the nodes idea with xp building up the village. I am from London in the UK. MMORPG's I like and have played for a long time are Everquest 2 and Neocron. 

Comments

• Greetings and welcome to the community!  If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  We have lots of friendly people around here who are happy to help.
  • Welcome to the community! O/

• Hope you enjoy this place :)
  • Hello and welcome to ashes of creation 
  • Welcome to the community! Glad to have you!
  • Welcome @Relwoh! Hope to see you around the forums :)
  • Welcome aboard! I have relatives in the UK  :)

Sip some tea and take a relaxing journey with the community throughout the game's production. That is, unless you don't drink tea ... but I hope you do because it's the best.
  • Welcome to the community!
  • WCM @Relwoh!!!! 
  • *Writes Welcome @Relwoh on a piece of paper. Quick origami. Opens window. Tosses a paper airplane in the direction of London*

Welcome!

I hope that you and any pets are managing to stay cool and that Finsbury park hasn't put any sort of downer on your day, :)

• Welcome!
    Glad to have another member of the community
  • Welcome to the forum, there's no going back now.
  • Relwoh said:
    This game looks so good. I cant wait to play it. The video's look cool. I love the nodes idea with xp building up the village. 
    A very warm welcome to you, fellow traveler. I appreciate your enthusiasm a lot :smile:
    Relwoh said:
    I like and have played for a long time are Everquest 2 and Neocron. 
    Never had the chance to try Neocron, but I always wanted to. Always been a fan of Cybepunk: do you recommend to play it?
  • Hail @Relwoh
    How are you? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D 
  • Rhoqaro said:

Never had the chance to try Neocron, but I always wanted to. Always been a fan of Cybepunk: do you recommend to play it?
    Its good fun to play, but the player base is so small now that getting weapons made is quite difficult. The music is wonderful. I still remember the first time I logged in during beta and said wow as I looked around. Its free to play now so wont cost you anything but don't expect to see people running around everywhere like when it first came out. Everquest 2 is much the same now to. 
  • Rhoqaro said:

Its good fun to play, but the player base is so small now that getting weapons made is quite difficult. The music is wonderful. I still remember the first time I logged in during beta and said wow as I looked around. Its free to play now so wont cost you anything but don't expect to see people running around everywhere like when it first came out. Everquest 2 is much the same now to.