Looking forward to play this MMORPG

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
It's been a while since the last time I was as excited as I am for this game to come out. i am truly looking forward for the relase of this game and all the fresh introduction of new ideas to the MMORPG world. My favorite part of the game so far is the idea of having nodes and really building a civilization, I hope that it is balanced and not just another game that one guild can completely control a server. 

I was trying to find what races they will have and classes but I couldn't find any info. If someone has any idea please let me know. 

I really appreciate all the hard that the developers are putting in this game and for reignited the spark of online gaming with this new concept! 

Comments

• Welcome @gguirola! I'm looking forward to the node system too. Great to have you in the community :)
  • lexmax said:
    Welcome @gguirola! I'm looking forward to the node system too. Great to have you in the community :)
    Thanks lexmax
  • Elder said:
    Exactly what I was looking for, thank you. Out of curiosity. Where did you get the info from?
  • A Google search XD
  • Welcome aboard!

I agree about the node system. It's what made me back the game!
  • *Cuddleplomphs  a wonderfully positive @gguirola *
     (It's like a cuddle but more aggressive. )   :)

Welcome! 

I think that time will tell how this all plays out, I think it'll be interesting to see how they use information from a group of servers to find out why one server is balanced when it comes to node control, yet another one has guild domination everywhere, or even if such a thing is going to be possible. 

Hmmmm. 
  • Megs said:
    *Cuddleplomphs  a wonderfully positive @gguirola *
     (It's like a cuddle but more aggressive. )   :)

Welcome! 

I think that time will tell how this all plays out, I think it'll be interesting to see how they use information from a group of servers to find out why one server is balanced when it comes to node control, yet another one has guild domination everywhere, or even if such a thing is going to be possible. 

Hmmmm. 
    Agreed. What do you think about the idea of a world that is always changing? In my opinion I think is awesome to br able to play the same game in so many different ways. The only thing that I am bit confused is if we sre going to level in the same are as were the node is or we are going to have to travel to different areas as we grow stronger. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome welcome 
    I have to say the thing that is attracting me to AoC is the constantly changing world and the impact we have on it as players; the node system to put it simply. The things that always killed an mmo for me was usually the stagnant world, never changing no surprises same routines and restrictions. I hope AoC delivers on all its promises and makes use of its full potential so we the community can have a wonderful living world that changes with us over our time on it.
  • Welcome to our community! 
  • Hail @gguirola
    How are you? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D 

I'm excited too about the node system  B) Hope that the nodes works well in the release.
  • I'm sure that Alpha phase will be crucial for node tuning and balancing. No doubt a lot of issues will emerge, and start get address, at that time.

Until then, a very warm welcome to you, @gguirola
  • gguirola said:

Agreed. What do you think about the idea of a world that is always changing? In my opinion I think is awesome to br able to play the same game in so many different ways. The only thing that I am bit confused is if we sre going to level in the same are as were the node is or we are going to have to travel to different areas as we grow stronger. 
    I think it's going to be new and terribly exciting, I hope that it works the way the devs intend, and also that there isn't a huge amount of random server swapping

, ie: a guild loses it's hold on a node, so they all decide to swap to another server that's weaker and start again there....

Based on what the dev's have said so far, we're not going  to have to travel around to any different areas unless you want to as there aren't really going to be any level specific zones, just some mobs and events that will be trickier than others, that will require you to come back again when you're more able to cope with them, but I'm hoping that these are scattered throughout all nodes....regardless of node level... but meh, what do I know eh? :)
  • Megs said:
    gguirola said:

I think it's going to be new and terribly exciting, I hope that it works the way the devs intend, and also that there isn't a huge amount of random server swapping

, ie: a guild loses it's hold on a node, so they all decide to swap to another server that's weaker and start again there....

Based on what the dev's have said so far, we're not going  to have to travel around to any different areas unless you want to as there aren't really going to be any level specific zones, just some mobs and events that will be trickier than others, that will require you to come back again when you're more able to cope with them, but I'm hoping that these are scattered throughout all nodes....regardless of node level... but meh, what do I know eh? :)
    So if we don't have to travel the node areas are going to be huge then? I can't really see leveling to lvl 60 in a small area. It is definitely intriguing on what the devs are going to do.