Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Morpheus guild [PvX]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in North American Guilds
Welcome to Morpheus,

Morpheus aims to be a relatively small guild with the aim of 80 players. This allows for everyone to know one another but enough for us to be a strong and relevant guild. We aim to be inviting with a community feel. We still have distinct aims of where we want to get in the game though, and we stand by 3 main pillars, represented by our guild crest; Trade, Naval combat and Science.

I want to ensure that everyone has a place in the guild and one way we are going about this is via the utilization of freeholds: Groupings of freeholds under guild control will be split up into our 3 pillars and they will act as hubs of development to each area of interest. The members will do everything from start to finish to develop that pillar of our guild. Members are more than welcome to move between the freeholds and contribute to them as they see fit. With that in mind here are our main areas in detail:

Trade:
The caravan system in AoC will be incredibly fundamental to making money and moving resources in the game as there will be no global auction house. As a guild, putting resources in one way or another into trade will make future guild endeavours far easier.

Scientific node development:
With the use of guild polls we decided that the scientific node would be the most interesting route to take for developing a node. From what we know so far they will be hubs of technology allowing for things like easy movement around nodes.

Naval Combat:
Once we saw the stretch goal for expanded naval combat surpassed, there was discussion of creating a sub-division of the guild called the "silver serpents". They will not only be there to act as a large authority of the ocean on behalf of the guild, but pirate related rp is welcomed as well as any other rp.

If you ever want to get away from the hustle of a city or metropolis, we also have and adventurers and exploration sub-division of the guild, so the vast world can be fully explored and appreciated.

If you want to come talk about the game with us or want to join:
https://discord.gg/XWrW9E5

Comments

• Options
    Sooo, are you making an EU guild but are gonna play on NA?
  • Options
    Hi there, so I listened to the guild fair and you were one of 2 people who I actually found impressive. so I came to find you and join up :)!

This confused me though as you were on the EU fair so I assumed you were an EU clan, I do want to join but only if you are going to be on EU servers... I think lag would crush any hope of me getting into this game lol especially for things like pvp.

Let me know if this has changed or what the crack is!
  • Options
    Azurl said:
    Sooo, are you making an EU guild but are gonna play on NA?

I am mainly promoting to EU and NA players that want to play on NA servers, as there are many people who wish to do this (including me xD)
  • Options
     :)  
  • Options
    Stating clearly that your guild will be on NA only would be better in my opinion.
    Putting EU up there is a bit misleading.