Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The system of crafting

Or create your own fortress in the mountain to hold a water pipe and exit to the surface.
Will it be possible to create their own drawings or add them from the real one in the gaming one and create transport for them, mechanical steam engines, battle gnome tanks for sieges, battle metal ships, air ships (airships or priblezhonnoe to them, houses in different styles, golems for battles And for protection

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @AsQgager said:

Or create your own fortress in the mountain to hold a water pipe and exit to the surface.

Will it be possible to create their own drawings or add them from the real one in the gaming one and create transport for them, mechanical steam engines, battle gnome tanks for sieges, battle metal ships , air ships (airships or priblezhonne to them, houses in different styles golems for battles and for protection.

First off, welcome to the forums!

Your post sadly got gnawed upon by the forum mites so only half of it came through, and I had to do a little tweaking at that just so I could see what you were saying.

AS things stand we don't really know much about whether players will be able to create anything within mountains, although I'm really hopeful that at least one of the dwarf races will call mountains home. 

There has been a forum thread made regarding the possibility of adding in game things based on player drawings, ie I've drawn a magnificent sword, can you make this for us all?
    I'm sorry that I don't know where that went to, but whilst nothing has been discussed by Intrepid as to this so far, there's definitely a hope for the possibility in the communities. 

As to Tanks or steam engines or battle ships or air ships, given that the Steven is very anti Gunpowder and guns, I personally doubt that we'll be seeing any of these... but I'm sure that someone else may have a different view. 

If you had any more questions etc, If there was any different way of you posting it here, I'm sure that you'd be getting much more community involvement.

Welcome again :smiley:
  • Options
    Ermahgerd!!  Your post is under siege!!!   It's been squishified and yellownated!

hehe
    Welcome to the community, @AsQgager !  

As @Megs said, we really don't have a LOT of info about that kinda stuff, all I can really add to that is that airships will probably not be a thing.  They've said that flying mounts will be *incredibly* rare, with only castle and metropolis leaders having access to them normally, and the very rare drop from epic world bosses.  The world boss drops have timers, so they die after a month or so.  I'd estimate only maybe 10-12 people at a maximum in the server will have a flying mount, though that might be slightly off mark