Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

IThrowSexyParties is here. All are welcome to join me!

Hello there! I am the Sexy Party guy and can't wait to take part in this game. I was part of the initial kickstarter and can't wait to feature my sexy visage permanently in the game world!
Yes, I did that! Bwahahaha!

Anyway, serious talk now. I have a few questions and I am sure they've been answered elsewhere so I am sorry if I am making anyone repeat themselves.

1. Are we able to reserve names or only guild names?
2. Have they allowed us to link our kickstarter accounts to the forum/game yet?
3. Are there any guilds looking to invite this sexy party into their home?

Who am I?
Rion Altair (Star Wars Galaxies Master Bounty Hunter)
Artemis Entrer (Florensia Exca lvl84/35 - cap when I played)
Leos Klein (Aion Elyos lvl65 Gladiator PvP primarily)
Becute / Misanae
Leos.Klein / Hustler.One (Tera Archer lvl60/Lancer lvl60 - Quit before it went down hill... sorta)

I've played a lot of MMOs over the years. The characters mentioned above were the major ones. I plan on running a tank or healer for PvX though depending on how end game pvp is, I'll likely do that more often. I have discord but I'm willing to use Ventrillo, x-fire or whatever poison there is out there aside from those.

I'm 26 years old now, have a baby on the way and can't wait for the fun that brings but daddy will need his own time too so I'll be here. Feel free to message me if you want.

-Sexy Parties out

Comments

• Options

1. Are we able to reserve names or only guild names?
    2. Have they allowed us to link our kickstarter accounts to the forum/game yet?
    3. Are there any guilds looking to invite this sexy party into their home?

I'm 26 years old now, have a baby on the way and can't wait for the fun that brings but daddy will need his own time too so I'll be here. Feel free to message me if you want.

1. If you pledged the Pioneer level or higher (100, i think), you get character reservations.  Braver of Worlds $500 lvl for guild names. 
    2. Not yet.  It's tentatively set to tomorrow.
    3. There is a guild fair at 7PM CST on Friday in the discord.  Check out the discord at https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation

Also, welcome to daddy hood!  The sexy parties are over...  sorry.  :)
  • Options
    Hello @IThrowSexyParties and Welcome :smiley: The community here is pretty sexy, but you can never get enough sexy in one forum :) 
  • Options
    Wait... it is possible to get too much sexy in one forum, but I think that @IThrowSexyParties  seems to be bringing the right kind of sexy to this pre-party affair :D

Welcome to the forums, hope that new daddyhood leaves plenty of free time to game with us all :)

• Options
    Woot!  I got an invitation to the sexy party!!  thanks @IThrowSexyParties!!

I mean...so did everyone else but...I still feel special...

@tugowar  Pretty much covered your questions, but there was a minor update released yesterday for #2.  Linking KS to forum account seems to be slated for being available in about a week.  I don't know if that will allow all of the forum badge stuff to be enabled, but the linking part will be done at least.
  • Options
    I have a question for you: where exactly do you throw sexy parties? For scientific reasons, of course.
  • Options
    Throwing them left, right, up, down and all around! :smiley:
    Mostly on the waves but sometimes at home too :smile:
  • Options
    Lool, I got a kick out of that name. Welcome to the community XD
  • Options
    I heard about your partys, also heard they are total sausage-fest.

J/k lol welcome! 
  • Options

Oh noes Sexy Sausage Fest? Sounds like we need a new account name on here xD