Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings for Down Under

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hey all,

Just a quick hello from Australia, been gaming all my life and recently had a falling out with MMO's after they became stale, hoping that AoC changes that and pulls me right back in to join the no-lifers. 

From my lurking seems like you guys are super rad and supportive so looking forward to joining this amazing community!

Much love my peeps :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Welcome friend!   Happy that you're joining us.  We're all looking forward for that "Game" to draw us all in once again.  Hopefully we have found it.  If you have any questions just ask!  We'll answer with what little we know so far.    
  • Options
    Welcome mate!  :)
  • Options
    Greetings fellow downunder dweller \o. Great to have you on the forums!
  • Options
    Naw thanks all, I know it's early days but any SEA/Oceanic guilds starting to recruit or if there is a crowd looking to make one? 
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes! I love the reach this game is bringing in from around the world.
  • Options
    @lexmax You must have noticed his name :(
  • Options
    Super rad?
    Supportive?

Aw hell yeah! :smiley: Welcome to the huddle!

*Scatters poppy seeds to welcome @ElderTitan to the forums*

*Offers @Elder a hug in sympathy* 
  • Options
    I'm so scared, what if he becomes cooler than me :( 
  • Options
    He's Australian too!!! he might be on my server :'(
  • Options
    ^ another aussie hoping for a mmo resurrection, along with a aussie server too
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!

I've suffered a bad break-up with a previous MMO or two, as well.  It hurts to say goodbye, but I've found a new love with Ashes, so it dulls the pain quite a lot.   =)
  • Options
    Well...@elder...either become best buddies or kill them?
  • Options
    Welcome! Good to see a lot of other Aussies!  So glad Ashes are doing OCE servers
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @KnoZiggeh @Kleinature
    If you're looking for a guild or alliance pass me a message.