Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello to 1 and All !

I've I just discovered AoC, and looking through everything, I must say I'm a little hyped up about this already, Been an avid MMO gamer since the days of Ultima Online, and have traveled to many more DAOC, SWG, WOW, Warhammer online, EvE etc etc (you get the idea) :)

and this sounds to have so much more to offer, even the crafting system grabbed my eye where you can place your own mark on it.

Well just a quick post for now, to Say hello to all :)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome to the forums, @Leprechaun  !
    Theres much to be excited about with Ashes, so ye came to the right place to share in that excitement!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard,    @Leprechaun  we're always happy to have a wee one as you join us!  If you have any questions let us know. If we can answer them we will. We're all excited about Ashes and hoping it brings us what we all have been missing in the gaming world.

If you brought that pot of gold of yers you best hide it well!  
  • Options
    Hail @Leprechaun
    How are you? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D 

I'm so hyped too :D If they fail with this game i think i'm gonna die hahaha
    Hope to see you in game ;)
  • Options
    Welcome @Leprechaun! You're in the right place here matey for there'll be a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. I promise ya ;)
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    hello ^^
  • Options
    Welcome @Leprechaun, your signature looks like it's saying "eep ree haun!" which sounds very pokemonish. 

Ummm. Welcome? I'm not very good with these new player welcome thingies. 

*awkwardly wanders off. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hey! 

Welcome to the best place on the internet ? :"D 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow wanderer. I'm sure you will like it here.
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to you @Leprechaun \o :) 
  • Options
    *Hides her gold from @leprechaun *
    Welcome!

Happy to have another hype enthusiast onboard, we were running low and about to send out search parties for more. (Not, we've got sooo much :D)