Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Trial Acounts

Hello, I have a question, will Ashes Of Creation have like a trial acount sistem for thoes who are not sure about the game? I dont know how to say this i'm not very good at writing in english, but like a 30days free acount for testing the game or maybe like free to a certain level.

Comments

• Options
    DarkDenys said:
    Hello, I have a question, will Ashes Of Creation have like a trial acount sistem for thoes who are not sure about the game? I dont know how to say this i'm not very good at writing in english, but like a 30days free acount for testing the game or maybe like free to a certain level.
    To my knowledge, they've not stated whether they will or not.  The game will have no box price.  So I suppose it's possible at some point they might decide to offer some free trial time.  It's probably way too soon for that to be determined.
  • Options

Based on the some of the reasoning behind being a Subscription based game and concerns for security and avoiding "gold spammers" etc. I would guess that any type of free access would not be made available. Free accounts make it easy for some unruly types to enter that game and cause trouble and interfere with players gameplay and immersion, sure they can be banned but then they just open another free internet account and start a new free character.

Hopefully if someone is interested enough in the game and does some research they can justify spending $15 to try the game and if they do not like it they can cancel their subscription.

Maddstone

• Options
    I hope not, remember your not having to buy the game, so $15 for a game like this for a month is good value.  As mentioned it will stop "Gold Spammers" and hopefully not allow alt accounts to act like spies, though they have mentioned their not going to limit accounts to certain cities/nodes.
  • Options
    They are a kick starter give them a break... Thats a lot of lost money, everyone would do a 30 day not just the "unsure ones"