Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A question about new backer Rewads

My Question as someone who was unable to pledge during the first kickstarter round. Would a new backer also gain access to the previous rounds backer rewards ?

Comments

• No
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Damn, Well that was a little disappointing. Do you have a link to the post where they say what you do and don't get for being a new backer ?. I would appreciate any info.

• If you buy a package from the "Summer Exclusive" You will only receive the rewards from the Summer Category, You won't be able to receive anything from the "Kickstarter Exclusive"
  • Nice Sigs. Thank you for the info. I guess ill keep and eye on progress in the stretch goals for this run before I decide then :). Thank you for a quick reply.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    You're welcome!
    We're all here to try and answer your questions! :D The Summer Exclusive rewards are fairly similar to the Kickstarter packages with only different mount and pets, So hopefully you'll get something you want since this time there is no limited backers to any of the rewards :] 

Thanks, the first 1 is made by @Elder and the 2nd I made it with some help from him and the last was all on my own, which I struggled a lot.
This discussion has been closed.