Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Well Hello There

Good evening everyone. Just another person joining you all on this adventure. Gamer and avid writer, have actually written a few articles about this project on my site.

To be honest I view this project as the last hope for MMOs, the last hope for innovation in the genre. Genuinely hope it succeeds and will be along for the ride when it does.

Comments

• Options
    Well hello back @Duninn \o. Gamer and writer combo... love it! It seems we have similar interests obsessions. Great to have you in the community. Look forward to some good collabs n stuff :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    lexmax Haha thanks. Actually turning my site into a community site where anyone can write and push projects, long as game related.
  • Options
    Nice! Do you have a link?
  • Options
    lexmax game-chan Still working on registration pages but its up and running for most part.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    lexmax Ya it's called game-chan
  • Options
    Duninn said:
    Cool I'll check it out.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    lexmax Let me know what you think. Actually have to write an article based off the June crowdfunding tomorrow. Fun Fun!
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome! Happy that you could join our community!  Writers and gamers are always welcome. lol  Looking forward to visiting your site.  
  • Options
    Duninn said:

To be honest I view this project as the last hope for MMOs, the last hope for innovation in the genre. Genuinely hope it succeeds and will be along for the ride when it does.
    Yup the last line of defence against the darkness of play to wins and grinding...

*Cheers enthusiastically*
    Welcome onboard!

I hope to find the time to check out your content, unfortunately I seem to have been tied to the forums for the forseeable future. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcomes, actually writing an article about the new store right now haha
  • Options