Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcoming Summer!

Let's all open our arms and our hearts to the newly arrived from the June Backer Event!
Welcome to the Ashes community folks! You're in for a ride!

Also - this is me introducing myself for the first time! o/

You can call me Nox - I'm super psyched for this game. I'm a Kickstarter backer myself, and I really think Ashes has a lot of potential - so much so that I started a guild called Phoenix Guard.

I won't say more about that here - because this is not supposed to turn into some shameless selfadvertisement post!

But I digress! I hope to meet you all around on the forums and on Discord!  Hopefully I'll add some music to the art-section of the website soon! Ashes is so inspirering!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Nox :) Great to have you in the community. Looking forward to hearing your music and having a chat!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    You always beat me to it @Lexmax :[
    To the point where I don't feel like posting!
  • Options
    My favourite roman goddess :") 

Good on you sir! Welcome o/ 
  • Options
    You always beat me to it @Lexmax :[
    To the point where I don't feel like posting!
    Aww! I'm not trying to beat anyone. Just welcome the new peeps when I see them.
  • Options
    Thank you all! I'm looking forward to being a more participating part of this community - seeing as I've been shadowing this forum silently for a bit :P
  • Options
    Its a great community, welcome!!
  • Options
    Greetings and welcome out of the shadows and into the light of this great community.
  • Options
    *Dances*

Welcome everyone! So great to have you all onboard!