Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kinkys Introduction

Hello everyone,

Some of you may know me from other games most recently revelation online where i run a guild with my close friend burzakonis (Requiem).

Just want to say i am amazingly excited for the game and to be a part of ashes of creation and getting to know the community of this hyped up game :smile:

I wish everyone the best and i hope you all enjoy your time here as im sure we all will

Comments

• Options
    Welcome welcome, I'm guessing you're the brains / getting stuff done person out if the two of you. :smiley:

I hope that you all have an amazingly fun time with us here.

*Would wrap @kinky up in Velcro and throw balls at their head in welcome*
  • Options
    yeah im more of in the shadows person working behind the scenes the little imp that never stops xD. 

Many Thanks Pleasure to meet you
  • Options
    Good morning and welcome to the community!  Great people here and most are ready to answer any questions you may have with the limited knowledge we presently have.

• Options
    Hey Kinky! Welcome to our awesome AOC community :) 

I think me and you will get along great lol

Help us keep the hype train rollin'
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! o/
  • Options
    oh i will definately gonna be streaming the shiz outta this im guessing Alpha will be NDA though and CBT will be allowed to stream the usual suit people follow which is a shame cause i think it really would attract more people allowing those that cant play to watch the game play and see what the game is like but yeah we will see. 

Yeah usually i dont post to heavily on the forums because in my experiences forums are generally quite hateful and toxic upon game release but before game release the communities are really friendly and helpful which is my favourite part. 

i cant wait to get more info on the classes been a long time since i seen a game put summoner bard rogue and ranger in the same game. Basically the most demanded classes of all mmos. 

I am also grateful that i can get the lifetime sub this month as i was a bit late to get it in the kickstarter backer but luckily i can still get it so ill be grabbing that on payday :).

It really does seem like this game is genuinely generating much interest from many big guilds from eu and na. Some really veteran long time guilds and even so many fresh ones lets hope that this game can start like wow did. 

• Options
    Hi Kinky, see you in Guild leader channel :).
  • Options
    hello and welcome kinkys ^
  • Options
    Thank you guys much appreciated for the warm welcome

• Options
    Welcome to the community @kinky :) I'm excited too... can't wait :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @kinky, nice to see you out and about the forums! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Every boy should watch out for this guy, he likes to be kinky with bois 
  • Options
    Welcome, @kinky!

Yeah, the forums here are quite fun and welcoming now.  I hope it continues to be that way after launch, but only time will tell, eh?
  • Options
    you and @IThrowSexyParties  should know each other, right of the bat.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Kinky! Hope you have a great time finding kinky Ashlings.
  • Options
    Mmmmm Kinky Sexy Parties!? Hell yea!
  • Options
    Welcome Kinky! I came from Rev too ~
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome! \0/
  • Options
    thanks again for all the warm welcomes i wish you guys all the best in ashes of creation :)
  • Options
    kinky said:
    thanks again for all the warm welcomes i wish you guys all the best in ashes of creation :)
    I too wish you all the best ashes in creation of, hic! Did the toast already begin?
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow-kinky traveler. It's a pleasure to have you here!
  • Options

I think me and you will get along great lmao. 

Help us keep the hype training rollin'
  • Options

I think me and you will be great friend
  • Options

I think me and you will get along great lol.

Help us keep the hyp train rollin' :)
  • Options

I think me and you will get along great lol

Help us keep the hype train rollin'