Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Paysafecard to Summer Exclusive Crowdfunding Campaign

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
Can you guys add paysafecard to Summer Exclusive Crowdfunding Campaign? as a payment option?
Paypal requires credit card too... so this is no good option for me.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if this will help but you might be able to use a paysafecard to add funds to a paypal account.

Here is the link:
    https://www.paysafecard.com/en-mt/lp-products/pay-with-paysafecard-via-paypal/
  • Options
    Nice one! but this option is not supported in my country... - Poland
    Waiting for the Devs maybe they will want my money by paysafecard... and other people who don't have credit card...
  • Options
    Not have a debit card?
  • Options
    @Ravenear you should be able to use your debit card to charge a paypall account. If you don't have a debit card, most countries have an option to charge the paypall account directly with your bank account.
  • Options
    No. If they want more backers like me they should add more payment options. This is locking on potential buyers. I'm interested lifetime... so if they dont add more payment methods 1 customer less. As they whis - 349 backers now...
This discussion has been closed.