Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings Everyone~

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why hello there and welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Options
    Testing

Necromancing heretic confirmed
  • Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I got busy with college and forgot about this thread haha
  • Options
    ChibiBree said:
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I got busy with college and forgot about this thread haha
    Does this mean you're playing necro now because dam that's a one year rise.^^
  • Options
    haha i may have to... but I also wanted to add that i plan to Stream Ashes of Creation and I am making youtube videos on it, so if you know any new people who are interested, let me know. I'm always looking for new topic ideas, so making an introduction to a game the best place is to start with the new people haha

• Options
    Although technically it looks as though you've been here longer than I have, welcome to the forums!  :blush:

Always nice to see other healers around :D.  I've been a Shaman at heart since WoW and am looking forward to taking up that mantle again in Ashes.

Best of luck on YouTube - liked and subscribed ^-^

If you're looking for new ideas for videos, there are plenty of hot topics here on the forums that would be worth making a video on. The many facets of PvP and its role in the game could make up a series in and of itself.

Welcome back!

- Sikuba
  • Options
    Greetings from Oceania ChibiBree! I look forward to seeing your Ashes of Creation streams :)
  • Options
    @Sikuba Yay! Healer friends! While I may have been one of the first, I did forget about the forums as I had no clue what to use it for haha. So thank you for the welcome back! 

@Atheto I look forward to making those streams! I'll be sure to look for your name going in ^_^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    ChibiBree said:
    Does this mean you're playing necro now because dam that's a one year rise.^^
    Surprised you don't go around rising corpses left and right ;) 
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    It's nice to have you over here, I will be looking out for posts that you make :wink:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Double post. Sorry!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    @AutumnLeaf Haha, well I just felt like I never got a good chance to be active with this thread so... second chances, am I right?

@zazukeys Thank you! I am currently working on a podcast, a youtube series and hopefully streaming all while balancing Calc 3

@Sintu all good! 

@KawasakiNinja lol thanks! and I am buying one of those this weekend actually
  • Options
    Wow nice drive it with care and no problems ;)