[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Ashen Forums

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Sites
Well met everyone. I wanted to mention that I have started a new community site called The Ashen Forums. This is the first forum site I have created on my own and it has been a blast. I invite everyone to come join. This came as an offshoot of another project called The Ashen Forge which I created with @Dygz and Legendary Neurotoxin as a podcast dedicated to Ashes of Creation. My hope is for this to be a community site ran by its members and I look forward to watching it grow as the game does. We have a Discord channel as well. For guilds you can have your own moderated sub forum if you chose. There is also a calendar function for everyone to register your own events and invite others. I plan to add more functionality as we grow. 

I look forward to chatting with everyone here and there as well!

Comments

• Well met everyone. I wanted to mention that I have started a new community site called The Ashen Forums. This is the first forum site I have created on my own and it has been a blast. I invite everyone to come join. This came as an offshoot of another project called The Ashen Forge which I created with @Dygz and Legendary Neurotoxin as a podcast dedicated to Ashes of Creation. My hope is for this to be a community site ran by its members and I look forward to watching it grow as the game does. We have a Discord channel as well. For guilds you can have your own moderated sub forum if you chose. There is also a calendar function for everyone to register your own events and invite others. I plan to add more functionality as with time. 

I look forward to chatting with everyone here and there as well!
  • what is the rating for this game