We are happy to announce that starting August 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM PDT the Divine Gateways will open once more for limited Apocalypse testing sessions! For more information, check out our FAQ here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-08-14-steam-announce-and-play-test-faq-for-ashes-of-creation-apocalypse

The Ashen Forums

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Sites
Well met everyone. I wanted to mention that I have started a new community site called The Ashen Forums. This is the first forum site I have created on my own and it has been a blast. I invite everyone to come join. This came as an offshoot of another project called The Ashen Forge which I created with @Dygz and Legendary Neurotoxin as a podcast dedicated to Ashes of Creation. My hope is for this to be a community site ran by its members and I look forward to watching it grow as the game does. We have a Discord channel as well. For guilds you can have your own moderated sub forum if you chose. There is also a calendar function for everyone to register your own events and invite others. I plan to add more functionality as we grow. 

I look forward to chatting with everyone here and there as well!

Comments

• Well met everyone. I wanted to mention that I have started a new community site called The Ashen Forums. This is the first forum site I have created on my own and it has been a blast. I invite everyone to come join. This came as an offshoot of another project called The Ashen Forge which I created with @Dygz and Legendary Neurotoxin as a podcast dedicated to Ashes of Creation. My hope is for this to be a community site ran by its members and I look forward to watching it grow as the game does. We have a Discord channel as well. For guilds you can have your own moderated sub forum if you chose. There is also a calendar function for everyone to register your own events and invite others. I plan to add more functionality as with time. 

I look forward to chatting with everyone here and there as well!
  • what is the rating for this game