Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Paladin Co. PvX generally relaxed

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in North American Guilds
Guild dedicated to defending the population in a world with minimal law. We protect those who need it and try and guide those around us. While also being able bodied mercenaries.

Anything in game is typically clear if you get a contract offer of any kind it's up to you if you accept it or not. Socially speaking it's mostly a meeting place for general mercenary and protection work. However expansion of the guild and building up may call upon many members at a time to assist.

I have run guilds in the past and usually to great success. Trust in me and I'll do my best not to let you down.

Edit: Silly me I forgot to put that I will be on the NA server.

Image by @Kumary

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Paladin Co. is a part of the AoC Cohort, a general group of players and guilds working to provide a knowledge base and support/meeting area.

Feel free to inquire here or pm me on the Discord for more information.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

:heart:
  • Options
    Where's all the pallies that want to help protect folks?  Bannith needs you!
  • Options
    Lol

• Options
    If you're not sold on Paladin Co, I'll bannith you!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Go forth noble pallys and bannith together!
  • Options
    I'm disappointed in the both of you lol....

• Options
    I'd think you'd have the bannith for our jokes.  

(going for bandwidth, a bit of a stretch)
  • Options
    From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd-
    We few, we happy few, we bannith of brothers
  • Options
    No words at this point... XD
  • Options
    The words are bannith from your lips, and the emojis are locked in a glass case of emotion. 
  • Options
    I'm interested. Chaotic neutral mentality and love the idea of being a mercenary. So hello I suppose. I kill stuff.
  • Options
    I'm glad someone is going to enact real change rather than just apply a bannith-aid to the problem
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hey @Duninn what's up then? Did you want to know anything specfic? Generally speaking my guild is a protective guild but you do have plenty of freedom of movement I encourage taking contracts for yourself.

In any case any of your questions feel free to ask and I'll gladly answer to the best of my ability.

• Options
    Bannith said:
    Hey @Duninn what's up then? Did you want to know anything specfic? Generally speaking my guild is a protective guild but you do have plenty of freedom of movement I encourage taking contracts for yourself.

In any case any of your questions feel free to ask and I'll gladly answer to the best of my ability.

He will gladly bannith any fears or concerns you may have right away!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'd give you a cookie @Karthos but I have no way to reach you... So this will have to do.

• Options
    Hey,

I like cookies too.

js

• Options
    NONE FOR YOU TUG. Need before Greed!
  • Options
    It's ok Tug, maybe after he takes a nice hot relaxing bannith, he will relax and be more open with giving out cookies.
  • Options
    noooooope their all mine now