Hello! c:

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hello! I've been lurking around on some of the other forums and I've decided to finally introduce myself. You can call me Nazarick. I've been playing mmorpgs for many years and mostly play as a tank/guardian. This game has peaked my interest quite a bit. It seems I've come sorta early(ish?) in the development and there seems to be so much done already. Really looking forward to seeing the progress from here.
 :)

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome @Nazarick! If you are truly serious about Ashes after doing some research be sure to buy an early on a Summer pack. If you play mmo's for years a lifetime subscription pack may work great! Many also come with Alpha and Beta access. 
  • Stick around kid, the party's only starting. 
  • GOAT said:
    Welcome @Nazarick! If you are truly serious about Ashes after doing some research be sure to buy an early on a Summer pack. If you play mmo's for years a lifetime subscription pack may work great! Many also come with Alpha and Beta access. 
    Or just save your money for a rainy day. 
  • @GOAT I was planning on buying the Settler pack. :)
  • Nice @Nazarick! What are the main past mmo's you have played?
  • Hail @Nazarick
    How are you? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D 
  • @GOAT The main ones I stuck with were Runescape, WoW, and Guildwars 1/2 (I'm still playing Guildwars 2 as of now). I've tried some others ones such as Tera, Star Wars: Old Republic,  WIldstar, Neverwinter, and a few that weren't all that great.
  • @HailHydra Doing good, yourself? It's a pleasure to meet you aswell. Hail Hydra!
  • did you play OSRS or RS3?
  • @Nazarick GW2 player? I see you're a man of good taste aswell :D

• @Elder OSRS mainly. I played RS3 for a little bit, but stopped. @HailHydra Why thank you  :D
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome welcome!!

Fellow tank, here!  Can't wait to get my hands on all these crazy class variations...
    Tank/Summoner...hmmmmm.  Wonder if I can summon a gigantic shield to thump baddies with...?
  • Hello! Glad you're here
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    *Throws another log on the fire to welcome @Nazarick to the camping ground*

Welcome! It's great to have another wonderfully enthusiastic keen person onboard, 
    What area do you think you'll be the most interested in helping to develop?
  • Good to see you @Nazarick :) 
  • Welcome to the forums, @Nazarick! Feel free to ask for every question about AoC.