Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Oh hai!

Hello everyone! I'm a KS backer and very excited to see this game succeed.

I'm not much for introducing myself but here goes:
I live in AZ and I've been playing MMOs for over 10 years now.  I started with Ragnarok Online and Priston Tale.  I've played some WoW, SWTOR, GW2, Trickster Online, FLYFF, Maplestory, Blade & Soul, Neverwinter, Tree of Savior, Riders of Icarus, ESO, FFXI and FFXIV.   I mostly stick to PvE and solo content, but do enjoy being a part of a tight-knit group of adventurers.  
I'm always the quiet one in the group, but willing to help whomever and whenever I can.  Hence, my class/job has always been support/heal or some kind of magic user.
I'll be lurking around and commenting every so often. 
Happy to be a part of this community and looking forward to making friends/alliances.
<3

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to this community.  There was a tea and coffee room around somewhere but I seem to have gotten lost.  I am sure ale will show up here soon though.  
  • Options
    Sozia said:
    Welcome to this community.  There was a tea and coffee room around somewhere but I seem to have gotten lost.  I am sure ale will show up here soon though.  
    That's alright. I'm more of an ale or mead kind of gal anyway.  ;)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    You sound like the type of person I like to see in my groups, though I like PVE group content just as much as I like solo.
    Nothing like walking through a pile of mobs on a healer and just standing there healing yourself wondering why you keep doing this, and then doing it again.... or is that just me? just me? D: awhh, okay

• Options
    Hi,

@ad0rkable I like your name!

Welcome.

-tugo
  • Options
    Welcome @ad0rkable! Quiet or not you will definitely fit in here with that list of games under your belt. If you want to be a caster, let me tempt you over to the dark side of magic  >:) Unless you're already there... In that case "Hi!" :grin:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Welcome @ad0rkable! Quiet or not you will definitely fit in here with that list of games under your belt. If you want to be a caster, let me tempt you over to the dark side of magic  >:) Unless you're already there... In that case "Hi!" :grin:
    As much as I like to help other adventurers when I play as a healer, I have just as much of a dark streak in me.  With that being said... Hi!  ;)
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    Hi,

@ad0rkable I like your name!

Welcome.

-tugo
    Hi @tugowar !  Why thank you! o:)  
  • Options
    A warm welcome to you @ad0rkable! Hope you have a great time in the community.
  • Options
    Welcome 
     \ (•◡•) /
  • Options
    Welcome ye to the forum, @ad0rkable !
    Ye' couldn't have come to a better place to lurk, than the Ashes forums!  Hah!

I just realized I hadn't handed 'ye a complimentary dwarven ale yet! 
    Let me correct this injustice!

• Options
    adORCable :) Hi
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!   Always nice to meet new people.  Beware the tea room. It's addictive.
  • Options
    Welcome (๑╹ᆺ╹)/ I'm actually trying Tree of Savior rn, its such a cute & beautiful game ;u;

• Options
    Welcome to the AoC community! And heyyyy, i'm from AZ too, cool stuff. Check out the forums and meet up with the rest of the awesome people.  :D
  • Options
    ad0rkable said:
    Hello everyone! I'm a KS backer and very excited to see this game succeed.

I'm not much for introducing myself but here goes:
    I live in AZ and I've been playing MMOs for over 10 years now.  I started with Ragnarok Online and Priston Tale.  I've played some WoW, SWTOR, GW2, Trickster Online, FLYFF, Maplestory, Blade & Soul, Neverwinter, Tree of Savior, Riders of Icarus, ESO, FFXI and FFXIV.   I mostly stick to PvE and solo content, but do enjoy being a part of a tight-knit group of adventurers.  
    I'm always the quiet one in the group, but willing to help whomever and whenever I can.  Hence, my class/job has always been support/heal or some kind of magic user.
    I'll be lurking around and commenting every so often. 
    Happy to be a part of this community and looking forward to making friends/alliances.
    <3
    Thats a pretty good resume right there...no lineage 2 though...
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow traveler! Impressive experience, surely a skillful cleric is highly appreciated :)
  • Options
    Welcome Welcome Traveler! Welcome to the warm community of AoC members XD
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC @ad0rkable  :)
  • Options
    I'm unsure how he posted that many at the same time :open_mouth:
  • Options
    ?_? how did this happen ? Not able to Delete the post myself so if a Moderator can help me out pls. 
  • Options
    Hello there, @ad0rkable !
    I live in Arizona, too!  What part?  I'm in Chandler.
    Isn't it odd that we think it's "cooling off" when it's still nearly 110*F ... it's just not 120* like last week?
  • Options
    Welcome to the ashes of creation community :)
  • Options
    *dawning realization that az didn't mean Australia*

Welcome welcome another sneaky healer to the fun wait for ashes!

:smiley:

There's a few names that have made me smile around here, @ad0rkable is definitely in my top 5!
  • Options
    Caelron said:
    Hello there, @ad0rkable !
    I live in Arizona, too!  What part?  I'm in Chandler.
    Isn't it odd that we think it's "cooling off" when it's still nearly 110*F ... it's just not 120* like last week?
    Awesome @Caelron!
    Not about the weather, of course.  I'm in Tucson and the Monsoons can't get here soon enough!  This heat is ridiculous!
  • Options
    Will try to send you some rain from the NE
  • Options
    Will try to send you some rain from the NE
    Yes, please! Much appreciated! <3