Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hiya Shady here! :)

Heya!!! Shady here (KoniKo, Faith, Faithdriven, Shadyheart)..1.

About me..  I'm a veteran of MMO's dating back to Lineage2. I was a pro level UT99 player and switched to MMO's the year Lineage2 Came out.

My top MMO's that I've liked over the years are:

World of Warcraft
Lineage 2
Black Desert
Tera (before they nerfed it all to hell .. before it went f2p)
Vindictus (for the combat of course)

Other games:
The Long Dark
Skyrim
Archeblade (Reny F ftw)
The Darkest Dungeon
Heroes of Might and Magic

I'm a computer programmer by day and I work on my own 3 Year Video game project as soon as I get home. I don't play that many games anymore as my time is very consumed with my personal project. I do like to stay aware of what is coming out. I very much look forward to playing Hellblade as I'm a big fan of Ninja Theory. I don't know much about Intrepid but I really enjoyed their youtube video going through their office. I always love seeing the work environment as I've been involved in programming for most of my life and always dreamed of being in game development. My room is full of guitars, guitar amps, beer, art sketch pads, comic books, old D&D books, etc.. I enjoy how today's game studios really seem to want to pull you into their environment and development process. It's really fun to see as It's some of the same things I do and would like to get more into.

Looking forward to meeting all kinds of new and fun people here and I hope the game becomes good enough to make it into my list of top MMO's.

~ Shadyhaxx ~