Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Coming Back from Retirement

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
I don't know how I got here, but I'm glad I did. *insert epic tale here*
Just saw some Ashes of Creation videos and I'm super hyped.

It's been a few years since I last played an MMORPG. Never really had the courage to join the forums (It seemed daunting). But this community seems friendly enough to come back and create a nice set of friends. 

Nice to meet you all :)

Quick Edit:
FYI: I'm going to be playing on the NA server :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Khalkeús. Good to see you back in the MMORPG fray. There are a bunch of friendly peeps here, so hope we can make you feel at home in this temporary tent city, while we wait for the game ;)
  • Options
    Greetings and welcome to our community  
    Khalkeús !   Anything we can help you with let us know.  We've limited knowledge atm but what we do have we gladly share.  Great people and lots of fun going around, just hop right into the party!
  • Options
    @CylverRayne and @lexmax
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I know this is just starting but it feels like this temporary tent is going to grow with the help of everyone in this forums and that to me feels great!

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Yes indeed, Welcome @Khalkeús. You seem to have sensed, as I did, the first real impression of friendliness that  is so helpful. It's this sort of relaxed approach to getting to know the game and each other that really helped to draw me in also. Trust you have a great time here!
  • Options
    @Glosterian
    Yes, this games are always community driven and I have no doubt that I'll have a great time here seeing the people who have gathered around this forum.
  • Options
    Welcome @Khalkeús! I agree, so far the community here has been great~ 
  • Options
    Khalkeús said:
    I don't know how I got here, but I'm glad I did. *insert epic tale here*
    Just saw some Ashes of Creation videos and I'm super hyped.

It's been a few years since I last played an MMORPG. Never really had the courage to join the forums (It seemed daunting). But this community seems friendly enough to come back and create a nice set of friends. 

Nice to meet you all :)

Quick Edit:
    FYI: I'm going to be playing on the NA server :)
    Glad you made it. Nice to meet you. Make yourself at home.
  • Options
    I too am on NA. Central time.
  • Options
    @SaeyoPrayers
    I'm Central Time as well but I'll be moving to Eastern time next month. Still It is nice to hear
  • Options
    Khalkeús said:
    @SaeyoPrayers
    I'm Central Time as well but I'll be moving to Eastern time next month. Still It is nice to hear
    It's nice to know there are some here in NA. lol  Seems so many are from across the seas.  I'm in Eastern time but generally play with a friend in Central time.  Actually I can be caught playing most any time here and there.  lol
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums. @Khalkeús   . I was trying to think of a way to welcome you, but the only thing I ever seen to be short of when camping is toilet paper. Sorry about this...

*passes a roll across in welcome*

• Options
    Welcome, fellow traveler. Glad you joined the forums, I'm sure you will like it here!
  • Options
    Welcome :) I hope you will take full advantage of the summer crowd funding store.
  • Options
    Khalkeús said:
    @SaeyoPrayers
    It's nice to know there are some here in NA. lol  Seems so many are from across the seas.  I'm in Eastern time but generally play with a friend in Central time.  Actually I can be caught playing most any time here and there.  lol
    @CylverRayne There's a few of us. lol I'm in central, but I tend to be on at random hours. I will usually not start playing until around 10pm on weeknights. The weekend, it's whatever. 
  • Options
    Welcome. I have been on a bit of a break from them also so was glad when I stumbled across Ashes.  Also NA here (West Coast) but I play mainly on the off peak hours. Lol, all the off peak hours. It is nice to have time to adjust to the idea of a MMO again. :)

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Glad ye returned to the mmprpg realms, @Khalkeús , I think ye'll find yerself in fine company here!

Let ye welcome ye with a fine dwarven ale!

And I too live in Central Time, for the record!
  • Options
    Yes indeed, Welcome @Khalkeús. You seem to have had the first impression of friendliness and, with me, it was this sort of relaxed approach to getting to know the game and each other really helped to draw me in. Trust you have a great time here!

• Options
    Yes indeed, Welcome @Khalkeús. You seem to have had the first impression of friendliness and , like me, this sort of relaxed approach to getting to know the game and each other really helped to draw me in. Trust you have a great time here!

• Options
    Yes indeed, Welcome @Khalkeús. You seem to have had the first impression of friendliness and, with me, it was this sort of relaxed approach to getting to know the game and each other really helped to draw me in. Trust you have a great time here!

• Options
    Yes indeed, Welcome @Khalkeús. You seem to have had the first impression of friendliness and , like me, this sort of relaxed approach to getting to know the game and each other really helped to draw me in. Trust you have a great time here!