Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Could this be my new home?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hi, all!

I'm an experienced gamer, with a couple of Decades of computers under my belt, and looking for a new place to hang my helm.  I'm hoping AoC could be that place!

Anyway, when I saw it on Kickstarter, I decided to back it and boy am I glad I did!

I'll be joining in soon enough, and if I promise to be good, maybe a relaxed guild in the UK might agree to take me on!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome aboard!  We're always happy to have someone join our community here.
    Jump right in, take the plunge!  We party and try to offer good info when asked, or even when not asked.  lol   
    Seriously, happy to have you aboard!

• Options
    Welcome Welcome to the community ;)
  • Options
    Welcome on-board @Wolfe_Masque!
     I've spotted lots of campers hoping that ashes is going to be that new home...
    A fair few Brits...
    And more than a couple more ' experienced' players... 
    So hopefully you'll feel welcome sooner than you might have expected.

Whilst I do tick all the boxes myself, I'm planning on going for a na server, if lag allows, as it's just more friendly to my play hours... But I'm sure that there's a guild out there for you... possibly even one that might be on the guild faire twitch stream tonight.... 
    I'd link it, but I'm about ready to defenestrate this kindle and it's autocorrect and little screen, so sorry, I'd probably end up linking the wrong thing.
    Still, welcome again, hope you have a great wait here with us all. :)

• Options
    @Wolfe_Masque Welcome! What are the main mmo's you have played in the past?

• Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    A very warm welcome, fellow traveler!
  • Options
    greetings from the other side ^^