Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What kinds of settings and options would you like to see?

For example, I would like the ability to control who I am friends with, control whether or not someone can ask me to be their friend or in their guild (Guild requests ON/OFF, Friend requests ON/OFF).  I would also like to be able to control chat ( PG, Adult ).  I was wondering if AOC will have some chat standards?  For example if someone is trolling chat and using inappropriate language or spamming, is that something that can be reported or will it be tolerated?  

Sorry if this has already been addressed.  I did do some searching but I didn't read every post.

Comments

• Options
    The option to select if you want to show or not show your helm or cape would be nice. o:)>:)
  • Options
    personally, an option to change the font-size and the contrast between some backgrounds and text. I have poor eyesight and last time a tried to reroll a PC in ESO I just could read a line of text without effort. That applies of course also to item descriptions. 

I hope that discord  applies this to the app, because I look at it with a magnifier :p lol
  • Options
    Ultra widescreen support. 21:9 for example 
  • Options
    I would love an Ignore feature. In my opinion ignore is one of the greatest tools to fight toxicity. Also cookies emoticons :cookie:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I would love an Ignore feature. In my opinion ignore is one of the greatest tools to fight toxicity. Also cookies emoticons :cookie:
    Hey @lexmax!
    Hey!
    HEY!

Hey @lexmax!
    Hay!, er, I mean Hey!  Hey @lexmax !?
    Am I bothering you? 
    AM I?  I'm not bothering you, am I? 

Hey @lexmax!
    Hey @lexmax, catch me!

• Options
    lexmax said:
    Hey @lexmax!
    Hey!
    HEY!

Hey @lexmax!
    Hay!, er, I mean Hey!  Hey @lexmax !?
    Am I bothering you? 
    AM I?  I'm not bothering you, am I? 

Hey @lexmax!
    Hey @lexmax, catch me!

Attack humping is not cool dude :tongue: /ignore
  • Options
    Ignore Ignore Ignore!   The one I've used most.
    Ability to enlarge font and adjust transparency of windows
    Adjustable tool bars bottom, side, top or to hide them
  • Options
    I would like to adjust the contrast because I hate bad lighting. 
  • Options
    I'd like being able to adjust what appears on my chat tabs and adding chat tabs. I like to know what items I'm getting but making sure that doesn't get in the way of public chat. 
  • Options
    I'd like to be able to customize the UI. Change where things are positioned, ability to resize, hide, maybe even use different skins? In regards to that, maybe the community can make some and use them? But yeah, I just want to be able to customize how my things look. :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    mouse wheel zoom out so your not so close to your character like their videos showed.

I'd also like to filter different chats out, sometimes I won't want to see anything but party and guild chat... everything else just gets in the way sometimes