Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

NA - House of Mantis - [PK, PvX]

Greetings Brothers (and Sisters),

I'm here to today to calmly put on display that House of Mantis will be playing AoC and have tentatively opened up recruitment.

To save your time and mine here is a basic rundown:
- Guild utilizes a CTA (Call-to-Arms) system in which all pre-determined members will be required to complete/attend a certain action. Outside of a CTA you are entitled to your own time to do as you please.
- As members join, they are sorted/separated into squads/teams based on their preferences of play (Hardcore, Casual, PvE based, PvP based, crafting, etc) to help ensure that every Housemate has a clear direction/goal with like-minded team members to help spur them on.
- PK/Griefing - HoM generally falls under the PK category as a guild. We will flag/attack other players outside of arranged agreements with little to no cause aside from salt generation / itchy trigger fingers. This often creates a hazardous environment for the guild to thrive in. If you are afraid of conflict, then please kindly move on.
- Balls to the Wall - When we do something, we do something. No half-assing, no excuses, no dead weight. Every members regardless of gameplay style is expected to be able to pull their weight when needed to. If you are a fair weather player or someone who likes to get away with the bare minimum riding on the coattails of others, then once more, please kindly move on.

At the end of the day basically expect lots of enemies, to be under fire from many if not all directions and a brotherhood to back you up through all of it.

If you have further questions you can contact me on discord @Anthyny#7056.

Comments