Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What a great EU and OCE/SEA Guild fair so fare!

First I would like to thanks the top community heads to make this kind of a event to help newly and big guilds to be important in this game. We all know that communication will be a big part of this game and that's why i think it was a great idea to make this event and even a part 2 will be good in the start of new year maybe. And at last thanks for the hosts to use your free time on us :D

As people on the stream for EU know, there was not so much time to talk, som got a more time and other didn't but it is really hard to press all guilds in a time deadline. Therefore i have made a quick sketch answers to some of the stream questions (sorry for grammer but it's a fast overview of our guilds view "Burning Light": 

About ourselves:

Burning Light is a fresh newly created guild gearing up for AoC and we have not a background story like so many other Guilds coming up in this community. The players in our guild until now are a bit scattered from many other games that I have played and meet, so some players don’t know each other, but ready to try the game out.

Why the name for the guild?

The first though was that it shouldn’t be like names all take “knight” “dragon” “slayer” and so on. The second thought was it needs to feel connected with the game, Burning Light like Light stands for “cast a light in the shadow” symbolic for creating a city for the nodes and Burning because light burns and burns to stay alive so yeah basically like that.

Why the guild was made?

Let me see…. I started to create this guild and there are still many things to do before it’s really been created, because I want to create a community inside a big community that have a special sound to it. To like gather up people that have nobody to play with, talk real game stuff with and so on. I personally like to talk with so many people as possible and maybe do something good about their experience for the game and get some fun out of it through hardcore gaming or just relaxed gaming. Yeah someone will now think “why could you not join a premade community” and I will start to say, that’s a really good question and yeah I could that too, buuut I think the joy for creating something good with people that I like to talk with are just better. And yeah that’s why I started creating the guild with my friends.

What do you look for in a potential guild member?

That’s a good question. Yeah basically we are not a hardcore guild and that means not such specific people we need for the guild. We just want people in all classes, like relaxed gaming but also serious gaming. We are a PvX guild so also room for some variation. So room for all. Personality is the important thing to bond and make a great guild to be strong together.

What will you choose between 5 good players or 10 half as good players?

Probably going after 10 half good players, because you can always be better at the game or train to be better (also we want to have members big enough to make a strong team), but yeah it’s a hard question, because its good having good players in your guild to do more buuut if they have a shitty personality then I would like a more average or a beginner player but with good personality. But in the end we are not a top guild so top players will not be realistic. 5 good players and 10 half good players at the same time would be better haha

What will you look forward to in this game?

That’s a hard question. I think personal I would look forward to explore to the end of the map and of course explore the mechanism in the nodes by expanding the city.

Pitch

We are maybe a small guild and newly created, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be great to get into the guild. You have the chance to be a big role in the guild and have a chance to make an impact on what happens. That’s something you not can in a big guild. Our goal is to be united as a strong pact and be the guild that don’t have to be big to make a difference in the game. By having fewer people than big guild make it more realistic to train with your friends and get even better at combo’s and teamplays.  

Hope you got some answers to your questions and you can contact me on discord at  [Burning Light]WhyMe2000f#3905  and in here of course 

PEACE <3 !

Comments

• Options
    I didn't manage to catch your guild's interview (it was really late on my side). Heh heh, I might look through the EU one later for fun. 

But shouldn't this be in the guild recruitment page? 
  • Options
    @AutumnWillow yeah the stream ended up being a bit in the late end XD but 2,5 hour for 28 guild was a really good time tho. 
    and Yeah it could be in Guild recruitment page, but already got one there and it's half guild presentation and a thank you for the event kind of thing, so can go both ways XD
  • Options
    @WhyMe2000f sounds really good with a brief info about the guild ;)