[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Finnish discord channel

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Sites
Hey there, this message is meant for my fellow countrymen!

We made discord channel for Finnish players, and are planning to gather all of us there. Towards the release this could be our way to coordinate most of us to same servers. Or at least have a way to communicate what is happening in the game and talk Finnish at the same time :)
Remember, this is not a guild channel, this is just a place for a community to come together and have fun with like-minded countrymen!

How to get an invite you ask? Well there is few ways.
PM me here in the forums
Add any of these and ask for a link
Wibang#9057
Fenski#8757

Hope to see all of you in the discord!

Comments

• Hyvät 1,5 tai 2 vuotta aikaa rakentaa suomi-ryhmä discordiin. Let's mennään.
    Good 1,5 or 2 years time to build a finnish-group in discord. Let's go.
  • Moi. Laitoin Wibang:lle viestiä. ;-)
  • Excellent idea Wibang! Good luck with it ^^.
  • Up we go once again! This seems to be working, so I keep doing this every once a while till the game launches :)
  • Up we go, I'm trying to pump this up every month :)
  • Keep Topics ON Topic Please do not “necro” a thread, cross-post, or post miscellaneous messages to “bump” threads. Keep topics clean, organized, and on the topic they were created for. However, feel free to create new threads if you’d like to talk about something slightly different that doesn’t quite fit with the original thread. If you have questions, always feel free to ask.
  • Vieläkös tämä projekti on pystyssä ja elossa?
  • Keep Topics ON Topic Please do not “necro” a thread, cross-post, or post miscellaneous messages to “bump” threads. Keep topics clean, organized, and on the topic they were created for. However, feel free to create new threads if you’d like to talk about something slightly different that doesn’t quite fit with the original thread. If you have questions, always feel free to ask.
    But Wibang's bumping because he is referring to topic, it would make no sense to start a new one. ;)

..and bumping.   
  • Kandy said:
    Vieläkös tämä projekti on pystyssä ja elossa?
    Vielä on! Vähän hiljaista toki mutta so what :relaxed: