Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guildsupport - What do we need?

Hey guys :)
I want to discuss about things that should be implemented in the game to make leading a guild easier and more interesting for everyone.

First thing I want to say: I found this game a few days ago and I think it has great chances to be one of the best MMO's on the market. It is possible that a few of these aspects were already discussed in the 2349070... pages in the forums, but I hope that we can create a nice list of important things affecting the guildsystem :) 

Because I am leading a guild together with a few people in another game, I know the pain, if there are no real features implemented. In my current game, a basic guild is like a second friendlist with some ranks, a guildstore and the guildname under your player ID. But that's definitely not enough for a succesfull community ... Here are my suggestions to make our guildlife easier and more interesting:

These are only ideas guys!! Don't freak out :D

1. ingame Eventplaner:
Most of the big guilds have their own website, where they added a calendar to organize events and raids. But a website costs extra money and it would be much easier to have a calendar in the guildinterface ;)

2. Guildranks:
I think that guilds, which exist for a long time, won many wars and put a lot of gold into their community, should get an option for rewards. These rewards can be small non-combataffecting buffs (like 5% dropchance, gatheringspeed, ...), a amount of gold for each member or other small benefits. Of course these guildranks should decrease too, if a guild isn't succesfull anymore. I don't want to be older guilds unbelievable OP compared to new guilds, but they should have small benefits :) Otherwise we will see new guilds formed and left every Minute and there won't be any competition between factions.

it's your turn :D If you have any suggestions let me know ;)

I hope the Dev's read our suggestions and create a nice UI and cool mechanics for the guildsystem ;)

Xoriac

PS: I Hate German Autocorrection -.-

Comments

• Options
    *push to first page*
  • Options
    I think on option to move some guilds to different server  as a couple of months we will know what are the big guilds of they should move to one server for better wars not just wars against little guilds 
  • Options
    I like the guild decreasing rank suggestion I've seen some mmos with that feature and it's a practical system :)

3. Allows us to toogle display online and offline players please - games that don't do this make me sad xD

4. Reqruitment Profile. In the search a guild option allow a guild profile that display some features like Guild Logo, information from the guild, who they are recruiting etc spaces available. Ya know all that stuff.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I think on option to move some guilds to different server  as a couple of months we will know what are the big guilds of they should move to one server for better wars not just wars against little guilds 

I don't think they will do something like this. Why? Because they want the players to create their own story on their server. They want a dynamic and realistic scenario, which requires both sides: strong and weak, rich and poor, guilds that will "hate" each other and alliances formed by small guilds to defeat a strong one. These "conflicts" are the reason, why the world be in constant change, so I don't think that they will stop them :) It sounds stupid that you need bad things to happen, to achieve a good game, but it's needed to keep the game interesting :) 

Diura said:
    I like the guild decreasing rank suggestion I've seen some mmos with that feature and it's a practical system :)

3. Allows us to toogle display online and offline players please - games that don't do this make me sad xD

4. Reqruitment Profile. In the search a guild option allow a guild profile that display some features like Guild Logo, information from the guild, who they are recruiting etc spaces available. Ya know all that stuff.
    Nice points Diura :) But I can't add it to the list... last time I edited the post, it was deleted, because it got marked as spam ... ^^

• Options
    Free ale in the guild halls?
  • Options
    Free ale in the guild halls?

Well, I guess we can count this as an example for a buff I mentioned above:D
  • Options
    I'd like to track guild member activity to some degree. 

At the very least when they where last online. But even better would be 'Played the past 6 months' or something. Maybe even both? 
  • Options
    I've said on previous threads that my greatest wish is for all guild functions be able to be done in game rather than having to rely on external systems. To me this will increase the immersion and streamline guild management.
    • In the UI: Guild profile, recruiting forms, guild lore, member management, rank/permission management, banking system, calendar and event management, trial member review (linked with calendar), guild forum style chat, regular guild chat

• In the guild hall (unlocked based on guild advancements): Achievements/perks in the form of physical statues and plaques, mess hall for guild gatherings, war room for officers planning battles etc, training dojo, artisan quarters

• Nice to have: Loot council, screenshots/kill clips, server progression/rank or major recent kill displayed somewhere in world, guild housing