Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The upgrading your kit club

Do you plan on upgrading your kit come the kikstarter integration in a few days?

Comments

• Options
    I'm fine with mine where it's at.  But doesn't bother me if others want too or not, it's their money.   :)
  • Options
    Like the poll sais... xD
  • Options
    Too late for me. I pledged in KS and I also pledged in the Summer crowdfunding before the upgrade option was available. 
  • Options
    I'm spending said money on PC parts so I'll stick to braver of the worlds.
  • Options
    No need to spend more money - we got all we need during the Kickstarter campaign :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Ima get me a demon skin... or maybe an angel skin so people can see me 4 years down the line and go " What in the Holy Beep!"
  • Options
    I've put into motion the potential sale of a few of my MTG cards just in case I feel the urge to upgrade towards Leader of Men. 

But... I'm still deciding. Let's see what Intrepid does to instill more confidence in me to want to spend more. It's not a threat or anything, it's really just that it'll take more for me to want to throw more money their way, haha. 

• Options
    The Lifetime sub is just too enticing for me not to get.
  • Options
    I am very, very, VERY tempted to upgrade, but cannot decide whether to throw my money at the screen again or not haha.