Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Reporting for Booty

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Waysm said:
    Hope you're prepared :3

::rummages through starter kit::

*Basic Knife
    *Two Level 1 DMG Enhancements
    *Booty Shorts of Minor Daze

I REALLY hope so too. Gulps.
  • Options
    Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    *nudges @Sintu* Are you quite alright there?
    Did you catch something in the door?

@Felicity That's a great booty repair\ prepare kit!
  • Options
    Fun fact I just recently joined and I was going to make my un felicity ha! Went with my cats name in the end. :smiley:
  • Options
    Felicity said:
    ::rummages through starter kit::

*Basic Knife
    *Two Level 1 DMG Enhancements
    *Booty Shorts of Minor Daze

I think you should pick up these amazing boots of escaping. Also I am a bit confused  those shorts, do you get dazed when you put them on because they maybe a little tight.
  • Options
    NightshadeRaven said: Also I am a bit confused  those shorts, do you get dazed when you put them on
    I think I see what the game did for me with this starter kit. If I were to hazard a guess, I bet the daze is meant to work as a noob level taunt. In the immortal words of Sir Mix-a-Lot, they '... don't want none unless you got buns, hun."

Don't take my word for it though, I could be COMPLETELY wrong. Now, I must hurry off to the Quartermaster. I hear free weapons training is being offered for young adventurers like me. Let me at 'em!
  • Options
    Mmmmmm GOLD!!! Welcome to the Community!
  • Options
    Yo @Felicity, I can't wait to see everyone and there class choices and of course to show of booty :wink::sunglasses:

• Options
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community :3 Hope we all have alot of fun together!

Meow~