Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

SyndiCorps [SynCo] | PvX | SemiHC | Node-based

Welcome to SyndiCorps!

Visit us at http://syndicorps.wixsite.com/syndicorps
Or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/syndicorps/

We are a guild based on Three Core Tenets:

1.  Create and maintain an economic zone of control within a node of Ashes of Creation.
2.  Create and maintain a military sufficiently powerful to enforce the control we exert upon our economic zone.
3.  Always have a clear and concise mission that is plainly communicated to our members, which helps to build or sustain points 1 and 2.

Our Current Mission: 

SyndiCorps's current mission is to build up an economic node within Ashes of Creation and develop all the necessary social and military structure required to both run and defend it.

As the node progresses, opportunities will open up for our characters to progress and we will naturally increase in prowess in both PvE and PvP.  We intend for said node to be an island node, and as we develop it, we will also be forming an associated force of "freelance maritime economic opportunists" (read: pirates). Our naval force will need to be substantial to secure our trade routes and eliminate our opposition. However, as an econ node it will be equally important that we have gatherers, processors, and crafters to feed our economy. Reconnaissance and exploration will be needed to find more materials. We will need to participate regularly in raids to ensure that our empire gets all of the rarest and most valuable materials. In fine, we will need players of every persuasion to come together and make this mission a success.

Our Players: 

The player is the root of everything we hope to accomplish in Ashes.  We know they are valuable, and they want to be treated with the respect they deserve.  Each and every person is a part of a team with a focus and has unique strengths that they can bring to that team.  Our teams contribute primarily to our three major groups:  PvE Operations Group, PvP Operations Group and Economic Operations Group. 

Our Structure:

Ours will follow a model set by successful militaries and private companies throughout the world.  We have a solid command structure with clear lines of communication from the top to the bottom.  Divisions include:  Personnel, Intel, Operations, Logistics, Public Affairs, and Communications.  Our Operations division has at its core the three groups mentioned in Our People and their respective commanding officers.  Each Group is broken down into teams, and each team can be further broken down for increased specialization.  However, your participation in a group or team may change based on how you desire to interact with the game.  We are absolutely amenable to putting you where you want to be; because you, the player, are our priority.

Our Expectations:

We ask nothing more of the average player than active participation, respect, and that they enjoy themselves.  We expect open communication both from the guild leadership and our guild members.  We are a member-first, goal oriented team, with a one-team, one-fight mentality. 

Active participation does not mean that you have to choose this over the life you lead already.  We want players from every background and will respect varied amounts of activity.  However, we do want a certain level of commitment from our players, and will let members go if there are repeat, prolonged periods of inactivity.

Respect the guild, respect our mission and respect each other.  There is never an excuse for a lack of respect.  If you have an issue with a guild member or officer, there are plenty of ways you can find redress.  Do not resort to disrespect or other childish behavior.

There should never be a point at which belonging to a guild becomes a burden.  We are here to facilitate you.  When you heard about Ashes, you were excited by it.  It sounded fun and interesting and new.  We want to augment that, which is why personal enjoyment is one of our main expectations of guild members.  We want this to be a good experience.  You don't always have to talk about Ashes (unless *you* do).  You can take a break and have a good time conversing with everyone.  We have a mission, we intend to complete it, but if you don't enjoy doing it, then it's all for naught.

Conclusion:

I created this guild because I felt that with the right people, we could have a more fulfilling Ashes experience as we drive toward a specific goal, instead of just creating a community.  We are an Ashes-specific group of players who are looking to get the most of the exciting new systems and opportunities that this game provides us with.  If you are looking for a semi-hardcore, dedicated group of players who have a clear, persistent goal and purpose, we look forward to bringing you aboard at SyndiCorps.

Comments

• Options
    Virtek, here.  Reporting for duty!!!
  • Options
    Perfect ^_^
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    Woo!

• Options
    Count me in! I've been looking for an organized guild with goals and morals. I love to roleplay and it sounds like this guild would be a great place to get to do that. I hope you don't have an issue with a male member playing a female character. I have more fun that way. Once the game is released I will be getting it and probably on multiple times a day. Right now funds are tight so I won't be involved with the Alpha and probably the Beta though sadly. I'm also saving up for a gaming computer.