Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unofficial Livestream Discussion thread - 30th June 2017

Wooohoo! It's that time again!

What are you guys hoping to see during later's livestream? New classes being spoiled? Some lore? Addressing of KS upgrading/exclusivity issues? Guild size details? 

I'm always hungry for new details and game information. I hoping we'll learn something new this time around. Personally hoping for more classes/augment details to be shared. 

What about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    I wanna see a spooky ship graveyard as ocean content, where you have to fight ghost pirates and evade a giant wraith who can cut your ship in half. Something like that =D
  • Options
    HUNGRY AND THIRSTY

as @UMJI might say
  • Options
    Just give me more. Feed me!
  • Options
    I want to know more about the classes and sub class mechanic
  • Options
    I wanna see a spooky ship graveyard as ocean content, where you have to fight ghost pirates and evade a giant wraith who can cut your ship in half. Something like that =D
    Hahah, that's super specific. You'd probably win a forum prize if they shared exactly that during the live stream. Heh. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I would like to learn more details about bards.
    I would like to learn a couple more official names for sub-class combos.
    I would like to learn some details about a race - maybe Niküa.
    I would love to see color graphics for the Tulnar.
    I would like to see graphics for the Summer Campaign rewards - the various mounts, specifically.
    I wish we could get some details on fortresses but I doubt that we will/
    I hope the devs answer whether multiple guilds can control one castle at the same time.

But, any news is good news.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    But, any news is good news.
    Unless it's old news :wink:
  • Options
    I hope they get ice cream this time
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I hope they get ice cream this time

More videos on what the developers eat?! I must admit that I was somewhat surprised that I enjoyed the first ice cream video... but more videos about what the developers are eating might be pushing their luck a little.

Haha.
  • Options
    Honestly anything new is good, though would love to see some new information on the crafting professions and how the economy will run, or how they hope it will run.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Hungry and thirsty after more information about this game XD all these questions in the forum makes you more hungry after more information indeed XD

+
    It's also my birthday, so it's like a birthday gift for me haha
  • Options
    I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get a glimpse of all race /except Tulnar atm in the character creator - just to have an idea of what the differences are between subraces.
    im hyped though it's going to be an epic stream tonight :3
  • Options

• Options
    Hoping to at least get a glimpse of some race/class concept art. And really interested in the character customization they said they are giving us a small look into today :smiley:
  • Options
    something more than answers to the same questions we heard during kickstarter.
  • Options
    After hearing Tanks and Clerics, Mages seemed so simple right now. I mean Fireballs, Ice Prison, Lightning Bolt, Short Distance Teleporting.. So casual. Mage utility looks fine though like a Harry Potter spell as bending the illusion/genjutsu/revealing the truth... But still, I was dissapointed a bit on their introduction. I love Elements, Avatar is bae. but ya know as a main Mage I feel a bit off.

Also using books as weapon didn't catch my taste and logic, eventhough yes the Archmage was introduced with one. It'd be more cool if mage didn't need a book to carry but to read and learn. 

I also expect more non-combat skills as they mentioned it's  important and really fun to get engaged with environment.
  • Options
    I'd really love more info on guild structure, and alliance structure.
  • Options
    I really liked how they showed how their studio is growing and that they are hiring new people. I'd like here more info on the crafting and gathering system, but as long as they show the game is progressing then I'm happy.
  • Options
    Possum said:

hey, you have a picture of me next to Seymore.