Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[US] [ENG] | Traders Den Merchants Association [TDMA] |Discord | PvE | Casual |

A newly formed guild to match a newly created game.   While we have played many previous MMOs and led many large and small guilds,  it is our desire to launch a new guild focused on crafting and trading commerce.   We also realize that PvP will be a mandatory requirement because of how the world will be structured,  so a lesser portion of our attention will need to be dedicated to this style for our protection as well as prosperity. 

We would enjoy having mature minded individuals join us in an effort to create a strong stable financial organization.  One that hopefully can develope into the world's largest and most famous trading market place and a hub that will be known for providing any and all types of resources,  both common and rare.

We plan on maintaining a simple set of rules, and have the belief that if we help each member to succeed then the guild will succeed as well through those efforts.   We hope our members will try to refrain from using profanity and will treat fellow members with respect and high level of dicorum.

If this is the type of people you'd like to help rebuild the world of AoC with, please leave a post so we can bring you on board one the game begins. 

Our guild website  is:   http://www.tradersden.us .   Please understand that the website is in the beginning stages of development.   If you have any skills relating to website/forum design, development and wiki management and would enjoy working in a stress free project, please drop Councellor a note at Councellor@tradersden.us. 

We so look forward to getting to know new people in this totally new and different world.  It's going to be exciting times ahead!

Comments

• Options
    Hey I plan I starting a Bard and love crafting and trading. This sounds like the right group of people for me. Let me know if you need anymore info but, I hope we are able to build a solid guild in A pc together. Sorry don't know anything about web design.